Our valued sponsor

Bringing gold back home?

Only visited Malta, I liked it. I am from Asia. Some asian countries with territorial tax system are also in my options.
Malta is nice if you are younger, cool party feeling like the south of Spain etc. That is very understandable.

But hear what @Martin Everson said and really come up with good reasons why you do not want to go to these asian territorial tax places you where thinking about.
Do yourself a favor and save yourself from eu slavery. It is not what they portray to be.
Throwing around tax payers money as massive pr campaigns can easily misguide people not familiar with their sophisticated strategies.

Some Asian countries can stay in eu for 90 days visa free, 90 days out and again 90 days in etc. You could split your time with Montenegro for example which is quite nice as well and not in Schengen area. Get yourself a boat and you can even travel by sea between Montenegro and Malta.

Are you eligible for visa free eu travel?

Reactions: extremedox101
Malta is nice if you are younger, cool party feeling like the south of Spain etc. That is very understandable.

But hear what @Martin Everson said and really come up with good reasons why you do not want to go to these asian territorial tax places you where thinking about.
Do yourself a favor and save yourself from eu slavery. It is not what they portray to be.
Throwing around tax payers money as massive pr campaigns can easily misguide people not familiar with their sophisticated strategies.

Some Asian countries can stay in eu for 90 days visa free, 90 days out and again 90 days in etc. You could split your time with Montenegro for example which is quite nice as well and not in Schengen area. Get yourself a boat and you can even travel by sea between Montenegro and Malta.

Are you eligible for visa free eu travel?
Yes. But, what I really like to acheive is to sell crypto taxfree as smoothly as possible. Like Portugal seems like the great place to do. I ain't trying to relocate to EU forever.

Why not go somewhere simpler then? I would have to agree, if it is only about selling crypto tax free then going to EU is unnecessarily complicated. Asian jurisdictions, or Panama could work.
For Asian jurisdictions or Panama, don't I have to set up offshore company and sell crypto to offshore bank account? Isn't selling crypto directly into personal bank accounti n Portugal easier?

I don' t know so much about Asian jurisdictions, but I would sure think that setting up a Panama company is much easier than setting up tax residency in Portugal - especially considering you are a non-EU citizen and Portugal is under total covid lockdown. I don' t think these European lockdowns are going to end any time this year, but that's another topic.

What I meant though is you can set up residency in Panama. If your nationality is on the Friendly Nations list it it is very easy.

Latest Threads