Our valued sponsor

Bristish Virgin Island or Belize IBC + TransferWise

antonio

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Hello
sorry if the question has already been asked, but I searched on the forum and it is not easy to find an answer.

I plan to create an IBC either on the British Virgin Island or in Belize. Consulting billing operations, collection of intellectual property rights, some trading, some dropshipping or Amazon FBA. My clients are mainly in the Caribbean, Central and South America. Only one in the United States.

1- Who can recommend me a good intermediary company for the creation of a company on one or the other of these destinations.
2- Can we use TransferWise Business (as a bank account for my company given these destinations) to receive and issue bank transfers in dollars, use a bank card to make withdrawals?
3- What other bank - classic or digital - do you recommend for these destinations?
thank you for your lighting.
A.

1- Who can recommend me a good intermediary company for the creation of a company on one or the other of these destinations.

You can use Turner Little

2- Can we use TransferWise Business (as a bank account for my company given these destinations) to receive and issue bank transfers in dollars, use a bank card to make withdrawals?

All those activities and countries in one single company? Zero chance my friend your having a laugh right...lol?

3- What other bank - classic or digital - do you recommend for these destinations?

Best to speak to the intermediary who will guide you for banking. It's tricky with BVI and Belize IBC's nowadays.

• Love
Reactions: anotherone
Offshores are finished. No value anymore

Sorry, but what does this exactly mean for anyone who has a Belize IBC or plans to open one?

Latest Threads