Our valued sponsor

Broker offshore - zentrade, globalpremier and maxglobal

tumpux

Feb 13, 2021
singapore
Visit site
I saw previously on this website, there are some discussion on the broker I interested in. Is there anyone know Zentrade.com, globalpremier.com & maxglobal.com?

What I want to know, are they real broker that has been operated long long time ago? How do I know / any prove beside the domain age?

Thank you,
Yohan

Reactions: troubled soul
I saw previously on this website, there are some discussion on the broker I interested in. Is there anyone know Zentrade.com, globalpremier.com & maxglobal.com?

What I want to know, are they real broker that has been operated long long time ago? How do I know / any prove beside the domain age?

Thank you,
Yohan
Zentrade is based in Marshall Islands. Global Premier is some kind of CFD Broker in SVG. same goes for Maxglobal.

Avoid.

In case you want to trade FX there are much more popular and reliable Brokers out there.

If you simply want to invest in Stocks/ETF go with Interactive Brokers, Swissquote or SAXO.

Reactions: troubled soul
The company I have joined is using robot for trading and using that 2 brokers. So actually I want to know how long these brokers..
Puh. Managed forex and this 2 brokers. Well both of them on the same level of not trustworthy. It happens often that this kind of brokers disappear or simply liquidate the whole account. It's the classic non-regulated scheme with SVG holding company and Cyprus payment agent company.

Latest Threads