Our valued sponsor

Brokerage account for foreign owned single member US LLC (Delaware)

Beside the great list published in the Guides section there is Interactive Brokers which also is discussed here. Check the guide below

It makes good sense to do research and use Google to search the forum
Code:
site:offshorecorptalk.com brokerage delaware company

Beside the great list published in the Guides section there is Interactive Brokers which also is discussed here. Check the guide below

It makes good sense to do research and use Google to search the forum
Code:
site:offshorecorptalk.com brokerage delaware company
Thank you for your reply uplana. I read this forum and did an extensive google search. Perhaps, I should elaborate on my specific circumstance.

I am a Ukrainian citizen, currently living in Mexico. I recently set up an LLC in the US to receive payments from clients in the US and Canada. My Set up is essentially virtual (PO box in the US). For the last couple of months, I've been trying to register an account with the IB, but I am getting stuck with the Proof of Business Address. They won't accept the PO box address in the US, while my address in Mexico is in my name , not in the company name as they want. I talked to the IB and asked them to make an exception and accept the proof of my personal address as a proof of business address, but its been more than a week and I haven't heared from them, so I am looking for other options.

Etrade, TD Ameritas, Scwabs, Fidelity are no go in my case. The only option that I have right now is Investor Europe. However, I am very reluctant to deal with the company in Mauritius.

Has anyone been in a similar situation? What was your solution? Thank you,

You could have hired a local lawyer or friend in USA to temporarily receive some letters to your business name which would serve as a proof of addesss....What proof they ask for? Utility bills? Bank statement with the address? I am not even aware how they are supposed to check

Latest Threads