Our valued sponsor

Question BTC <-> USDT / USD / EUR / CHF

MarioMico

Jun 26, 2018
Visit site
Hello,

Got access to multiple serious Buyers willing to get between 3 000 to 50 000 BTC in the next months.
Closed one deal with them already.
Preferably cash (the first tranche in CHF to build trust), but some will be bank-2-bank.

Looking for:
  • intermediaries/trustees of the Buyer/Seller side to grow our network and enable new deals
  • companies that can help execute such trades (safehouse, bank transactions)

DM me for details.

• Haha
Reactions: JohnnyDoe
Hello,

Got access to multiple serious Buyers willing to get between 3 000 to 50 000 BTC in the next months.
Preferably cash (the first tranche in CHF to build trust), but some will be bank-2-bank.

Looking for:
  • intermediaries/trustees of the Buyer/Seller side to grow our network and enable new deals

DM me for details.
You can also DM i think.

Hello,

Looking for:

DM me for details.
Interested

I still remember those email chains going on a few years ago of dozens of intermediaries all perpetuating this myth of massive OTC transactions across Europe. Somehow we keep forgetting people lie on the internet...

My suggestion is to consider the possibility you're chasing one big pie in the sky and spare yourself some time and considerable emotional anguish when this pursuit invariable fails, or worse, someone gets hurt.

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
Hello,

Looking for:

DM me for details.
Be careful out there, I heard face 2 face transactions anywhere in Europe involve weapons, would be a shame if someone tried to rob someone and fails to do so.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo and JohnnyDoe
A group of scammers, famous and active Milanogang with Europewide cover Lugano - Switzerland, Brussels, Spain, UK, France and Netherlands that had ripped a lot of traders, sellers, miners and businessmen, not only BTC but also other cash deals in recent years... Usually there are fake banknotes and more than 10 people(Sinti or Roma) involved in that game. Its a huge scam-industry that made already millions. They appear as super serious, solvent upperclass business people but all fake. Usually they make a small, smooth going deal before, to gain your trust. They use this trick all the time. They always want to meet in fancy places, first time just to "talk", then another meeting with real money to buy 1 or 2 BTC. The third time is where you are scammed with fake money. Meetings in 5 star hotels are also very often used.
Be very careful and cautious when it comes to cash deals.

A recent case of what I'm talking about

A group of scammers, famous and active Milanogang with Europewide cover Lugano - Switzerland, Brussels, Spain, UK, France and Netherlands that had ripped a lot of traders, sellers, miners and businessmen, not only BTC but also other cash deals in recent years... Usually there are fake banknotes and more than 10 people(Sinti or Roma) involved in that game. Its a huge scam-industry that made already millions. They appear as super serious, solvent upperclass business people but all fake. Usually they make a small, smooth going deal before, to gain your trust. They use this trick all the time. They always want to meet in fancy places, first time just to "talk", then another meeting with real money to buy 1 or 2 BTC. The third time is where you are scammed with fake money. Meetings in 5 star hotels are also very often used.

that's what I'm talking about all the time... there is basically none to little opportunity to trade BTC nonKYC p2p safe enough way when it comes to bigger volume - the overall risk is so high that it's almost always a deal breaker - huge challenge to solve this

Reactions: jafo

In 2018 we were approached by some chaps about swapping cash for crypto ETH.

First thought was they were money launders in someway connected to Russia, they apparently owned loads of land in or around Rome and were developing - somehow they had a lot of cash - and wanted ETH at well above market rate, in exchange for Cash (EURO's).

Now reading this it likely was 'fake cash'.

Still have their faces and communications, was done via a Swiss Geneva based proxy business that contacted for investment in the company and then led to the above -in-face-stated.

Reported it to the police but doubt anything ever came of it.

That’s the best case (and unharmful) scenario.

No crime took place; your report constitutes libel, so consider yourself lucky you haven’t been sued by those gentlemen rof/%
100% this!
@wellington - A few people "I know" ;) post these "suspicious" activities on 4chan and then send the police, prosecutor's office, etc. an anonymous letter and email with the 4chan link. smi(&%

Avoids this libel issue.

Also, "they" ;) have been to doctors (insurance plan covered) and been treated for "dissociative amnesia", so just in case anyone ever catches him... he can't remember anything and he's got the "diagnosis" to prove it. rof/%

Latest Threads