Our valued sponsor

BUNQ BANK NETHERLAND, REVOLUT BANK UK, PAYSERA LT AND LEUPAY MALTA ACCOUNT OPENING.

Tetra Gulf

Feb 7, 2018
Visit site
Hello,

Am currently in belarus and i have big issues opening an account with the above mentioned online banks as they do not support non EEA member countries.

I can offer 1000$ for a help or guide on best options to get an account with the above mention banks running and controlled by me.

Admin Please also help me on this one.

I await positive PM's

Reactions: JohnLocke
Invest that $1000 in moving across the border. Seriously, going forward it is going to become more and more difficult for non EEA persons to open an account in the EU. You may want to think about a long term strategy as accounts can be opened todayby non-EEA persons but closed tomorrow morning without warning. Just look at the prepaid card situation. The EU is becoming a closed financial market for banking.

Invest that $1000 in moving across the border. Seriously, going forward it is going to become more and more difficult for non EEA persons to open an account in the EU. You may want to think about a long term strategy as accounts can be opened todayby non-EEA persons but closed tomorrow morning without warning. Just look at the prepaid card situation. The EU is becoming a closed financial market for banking.

Thanks for your feedback Martins,
Am in Belarus for M.sc degree program, and the university wouldn't grant me permission to leave the country until it is summer, which plays out to be a very long time for me judging based on the urgency at which I need this accounts running.

Actually am also considering paying someone in the EU to setup up this accounts and send me all necessary details so I could control my funds from here anytime.

I hope to find someone here capable of handling this situation.

Am open to more suggestions please.

Hello,

Am currently in belarus and i have big issues opening an account with the above mentioned online banks as they do not support non EEA member countries.

I can offer 1000$ for a help or guide on best options to get an account with the above mention banks running and controlled by me.

Admin Please also help me on this one.

I await positive PM's
Hello.
Is the residency in Belarus?

If you goal is to get a IBAN, just use Monese. (You get a GBP and EUR account)

Use ebay to get a sim in a country that does not require sim registration.
Use google to find an mail/post receiving address.
Register for Monese. Use the EEA sim /phone #. Use the mailbox for receiving the card.
And you are in business.

(For Bellarus, Poland/Lithuania are most convenient)(Paysera/mistertango are in Lithuania, so might inquire there).

Reactions: Tetra Gulf

Register for Monese. Use the EEA sim /phone #. Use the mailbox for receiving the card.
And you are in business.

(For Bellarus, Poland/Lithuania are most convenient)(Paysera/mistertango are in Lithuania, so might inquire there).
Hi @Milky Moon ! I noticed that you've given this suggestion about Monese in other posts too, and it's been sometime that I'm wondering if it isn't just like using darks when it comes to the associated risk if Monese ever request some additional document/measure to actually verify the user is indeed in the EEA.
If they ever find that the user was never in the EEA (and so it breached the contract) Wouldn't it be a huge risk of losing the funds deposited in the accounts?

Reactions: Tetra Gulf

And you are in business.

This idea is really awesome, I was able buy a static UK VPN, also an online UK Line for sms and it worked just great.
Thanks Buddy I appreciate.
@mrau I do not intend to leave me funds on the platform for too long, It would serve as a relay account for my business.

Now the real huddle to cross is Revolut bank, the number i bought online are not able to receive text verification from Revolut.
Anyone with idea of where i could by good online number for sms purpose.
I anticipate a positive feedback on this..
Thanks guys.. you all rock.

Reactions: icecold
About BUNQ, Am able to bypass the registration and phone verification, but my BIG ISSUE is reaching the Video call verification team, I think because i use an unstable Static IP VPN on my phone, their firewall is somehow blocking me from connect to them for my video verification,. Anyone with an Idea on best Mobile IP Tunnel or VPN i could use to make this video call to them.

I really appreciate your help so far.

This idea is really awesome, I was able buy a static UK VPN, also an online UK Line for sms and it worked just great.
Thanks Buddy I appreciate.
@mrau I do not intend to leave me funds on the platform for too long, It would serve as a relay account for my business.

Now the real huddle to cross is Revolut bank, the number i bought online are not able to receive text verification from Revolut.
Anyone with idea of where i could by good online number for sms purpose.
I anticipate a positive feedback on this..
Thanks guys.. you all rock.

buy a uk 3/Three simacard at ebay. that will verify, most sms providers are blocked.

Hi @Milky Moon ! I noticed that you've given this suggestion about Monese in other posts too, and it's been sometime that I'm wondering if it isn't just like using darks when it comes to the associated risk if Monese ever request some additional document/measure to actually verify the user is indeed in the EEA.
If they ever find that the user was never in the EEA (and so it breached the contract) Wouldn't it be a huge risk of losing the funds deposited in the accounts?

With Darks, a 'non-person' legally holds the money. So there is no recourse. You are breaking the law!

With Monese, a 'real-person' legally holds the money. You are entitled to your money. You are mearely breaking a contractual clause that does not give the right to the EMI/Bank to reposes your money. Monese explicitly state they offer accounts without proof of address. They will only ship their credit card to a EEA address, for them proof enough.

They -might- require you to proof your legal status in the EEA, if you have a passport that needs a visa. But I do not think their compliance has evolved that much yet.