Our valued sponsor

Burkina Faso, Ecuador, Mauritania, Tanzania, Togo and Zambia can issue this World Passport, what's your experience?

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
As the title say, do you own a World Passport which is issued by one of these six countries (Burkina Faso, Ecuador, Mauritania, Tanzania, Togo and Zambia) ?

What I would like to know is what the passport check in the airport say for instant in the USA or the UK if you travel with it there!

What other problems are there or is it just like any other passport?

It's not a real passport. It's just a joke/novelty. They are not issued by any country. They are not recognized by any country.

In the 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s, a few clueless border guards let people pass through with these passports. That won't work anymore with MRZ and biometrics.

Today, you can make an equally valid and useful passport in MS Paint.

As the title say, do you own a World Passport which is issued by one of these six countries (Burkina Faso, Ecuador, Mauritania, Tanzania, Togo and Zambia) ?

What I would like to know is what the passport check in the airport say for instant in the USA or the UK if you travel with it there!

you will get to jail. You have a better chance with a forged passport. Forget comoros/world passport/ lithuanian passport/mexican passport these are all jokes and scams.

Last edited:
You should ask the rapper Mos Def what happened when he tried using a World Passport in South Africa. That was the first and last time I looked into World Passports. Unless your Edward Snowden or Julian Assange who have these passports I believe then they are not much use.

Mos Def arrested in South Africa for using a 'world passport'
Rapper is not a rocket scientist so he broke the rule No 1 of multiple passports, that when there is passport check and data gathering, at the exit you present immigation the passport you used to enter the country. Even if he had presented a bonafide second passport he would have had problems because he did not use it to enter south africa. This world passport 25 years ago, was in the same ranks as the "passport" of Hawai, the Republic of Concha "passport" and the Sealand "passport" , they can only facilitate your entry to jail out of pure stupidity...

btw good luck trying it in US :oops:

Reactions: Anye

You can get a Maltese passport for 1.2m€, a Cyprus passport for 2m€ real estate investment, a dominican passport for 125k€, UK passport for 10m€, etc. Those are real passports for you and your family, you *become* a maltese person. and usually involve a donation to the government either in bond or in plain gift. Anything else is just a scam.

You can get a Maltese passport for 1.2m€, a Cyprus passport for 2m€ real estate investment, a dominican passport for 125k€, UK passport for 10m€, etc. Those are real passports for you and your family, you *become* a maltese person. and usually involve a donation to the government either in bond or in plain gift. Anything else is just a scam.
Usually all the passports one can "buy" in reality are only "Nansen" type passports. They do not come with full citizen's rights. Ofcourse running for president is something that most people would not be interested, but opening a simple bank account in the country you are supposed to be citizen, passing citizenship to heirs, spouse, changing surname after marriage, paying the same state fees as everybody else and having the same goverment documents are simple everyday things that under a usual citizenship by investment program are not observed. One, at the best, is a second class "citizen" bearing a "non citizen's passport" as is the case in latvia. The candidate of such programs should be aware...

Usually all the passports one can "buy" in reality are only "Nansen" type passports. They do not come with full citizen's rights. Ofcourse running for president is something that most people would not be interested, but opening a simple bank account in the country you are supposed to be citizen, passing citizenship to heirs, spouse, changing surname after marriage, paying the same state fees as everybody else and having the same goverment documents are simple everyday things that under a usual citizenship by investment program are not observed. One, at the best, is a second class "citizen" bearing a "non citizen's passport" as is the case in latvia. The candidate of such programs should be aware...
You either have citizenship of a country or you don't.

If you buy for 2m€ of real estate in Cyprus, you have a full cypriot passport, you become cypriot and you can run for presidency, open bank accounts, be protected from extradition etc. Same for UK, Malta, Dominican Republic, etc.

Some jurisdictions, like UK, will grant you a 10 years visa for a 5m€ investment in UK countries, and if you live int he country after 6 years you can get the passport. Others, such as Malta / Cyprius is as fast as mailing a check.

You either have citizenship of a country or you don't.

If you buy for 2m€ of real estate in Cyprus, you have a full cypriot passport, you become cypriot and you can run for presidency, open bank accounts, be protected from extradition etc. Same for UK, Malta, Dominican Republic, etc.

Some jurisdictions, like UK, will grant you a 10 years visa for a 5m€ investment in UK countries, and if you live int he country after 6 years you can get the passport. Others, such as Malta / Cyprius is as fast as mailing a check.
of course this is my opinion also. You either have citizenship and same rights as everybody else or you are not a citizen. And unfortunatelly this is a case with all CIB even Cyprus which is the most expensive. A citizen cannot be deprived of his citizenship, if he commited a crime he can go to jail as everybody else,why in cyprus then decided to revoke the citizenship of Deripaska, Jho Low etc etc ? Deripaska what crime commited?

That's a big problem once you get second passport. If government does not like you then tomorrow morning they can revoke it if you already have a second passport as you won't be made stateless. However getting a couple more passports is near top of my list during this recession.

Reactions: Marc Rich
That's a big problem once you get second passport. If government does not like you then tomorrow morning they can revoke it if you already have a second passport as you won't be made stateless. However getting a couple more passports is near top of my list during this recession.

Exactly why I don't declare my other nationality when applying for a new residency. It may be risky but I'm hoping they won't be able to find out if I don't tell...

Exactly why I don't declare my other nationality when applying for a new residency. It may be risky but I'm hoping they won't be able to find out if I don't tell...

Don't worry as many politicians in government didn't declare their second nationalities when they were supposed too ns2.

Hahaha.. World Passport..
Try to use it. It is a one way ticket to the prison.
There are plenty of countries selling citizenship. Some of them do it official, some doesn´t. I know where to obtain excellent second citizenship for 100K including all processing fees, due dilligence fees, fees for issugin passport, national ID card, birth certificate, drivers license.. It is one of the most kept second passport industry secrets.. I will not reveil it here..

Reactions: Davis123
you will get to jail. You have a better chance with a forged passport. Forget comoros/world passport/ lithuanian passport/mexican passport these are all jokes and scams.
Actually people did get a real Comoros passport years ago. I know one American guy Andrew Henderson on YouTube who has this legal Comoros psssport and gave up his US citizenship on this passport. It was like in 2013 2014 when people were getting this psssport legally from Comoros govt through a program from UAE as I was here back then. It was acquired for 50k $ at that time not possible anymore. The only way is through legal programs from Carribean and many other countries in EU too. These are all legal programs requiring considerable investments or donations. I have lived in UAE for a long time now and I have seen all these legal programs. Even USA/UK through investment based residency program were available and UK is still there but US I am not sure. Some are direct passports and some are by living in those nations like USA, UK etc. I still see a SMS on my phone for St Lucia through an interest free loan to St Lucia and I know Andrew Henderson is now going through with this program trying to get his second passport as it allows him to go to EU, UK, Russia and China probably.

Hahaha.. World Passport..
Try to use it. It is a one way ticket to the prison.
There are plenty of countries selling citizenship. Some of them do it official, some doesn´t. I know where to obtain excellent second citizenship for 100K including all processing fees, due dilligence fees, fees for issugin passport, national ID card, birth certificate, drivers license.. It is one of the most kept second passport industry secrets.. I will not reveil it here..
Vanuatu comes to my mind when you mention it. Other countries are a little higher now

Reactions: Marc Rich
I know one American guy Andrew Henderson on YouTube who has this legal Comoros psssport and gave up his US citizenship on this passport.

I know he gave up his US passport but for a Comoros one...really? :rolleyes: