Our valued sponsor

Business bank account in Cyprus for my offshore company and onshore in Venezuela.

arturos

Offshore Agent
Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I need a business bank account in Cyprus for my Offshore company (I will open shortly) and for my onshore company in Venezuela. Can you let me know what bank in Cyprus to go with? Also the requirement to open an account for my Venezuela company?

Do you think there is a other offshore bank account that is better than Cyprus please post.. all help is so much appreciated.

You can open a bank account with Piraeus Bank in Cyprus, that may work well for you. No need to travel at all.

You may check the details as well here: F.A.Q. but below they are as well.

1. Utility bill (phone or electricity bill) no older than 3 months
  2. A Copy of your current valid Passport (must not be expired)
  3. Reference letter, which can be from a Lawyer, current Bank or certified accountants
  4. Our Cyprus Bank Account application, which will be send to you once we receive your initial information through this form
  5. A CV from for the person which will be the account holder

For Corporate / Business / Company bank accounts we will also need the following:

1. All corporate documents in English and Apostilled**
  2. Power of Attorney for the person that is opening the bank account (only applies if a nominee director is appointed)
  3. Share Holder Certificate - Showing all shareholders of the company
  4. If Nominee Shareholder(s) are used, a Certificate of Trust
  5. If nominee Shareholder(s) is a company, shareholder certificate showing the beneficial owner(s) is required.
  6. If nominee Director(s) are used, we need as well copy of passport, utility bill and reference letter for him/her/them!
  7. If nominee Director(s) are a corporation a Shareholder Certificate showing the beneficial owner(s) is required.
  8. If the corporate documents are not in English, a official translated version needs to be provided
  9. Shareholder Certificate
  10. A CV (& Business card if available) from the person that will be the account holder
  11. The banking application will need to be sent to our office in Cyprus by post mail or courier (Fedex, DHL etc.)
  12. Companies older than 1 year will be required to provide a Certificate of Incumbency with apostil

Last edited:
TradingChina said:
Do you have access to bank account, is it good?
Please elaborate?

Schonholz said:
Can we open a Cyprus bank account for any offshore company?
Where is your offshore company registered and what is the business activity? Most often no issue at all.