Our valued sponsor

Business crypto trading - proof of address

Mark21

Mar 30, 2018
Visit site
Hi guys

I'm thinking about opening a offshore company. Preferbly somewhere where i dont need to deal with accounting - perhaps marhall islands.

However some bitcoin exchanges require proof of address for the company.

1. Is there any virtual office service where i can get proof of address with it? Would mailing bank statement to virtual office and having it scanned, be enough in most cases? What are your experiences?

2. Do you have any advise for stable bank with good support (phone/email) that is cryptofriendly (NOT EMI) for self traders? Or a service that could help me with this?

Proof of address is a tricky one. You can either provide them with the bank statement where company's registered address will be stated. Some providers may buy this, while some would demand your Utility bill.

Getting a local Nominee director/shareholder is also an option, then you can take Nominee's Utility.

Proof of address is a tricky one. You can either provide them with the bank statement where company's registered address will be stated. Some providers may buy this, while some would demand your Utility bill.

Getting a local Nominee director/shareholder is also an option, then you can take Nominee's Utility.

I'm not sure i understand things correctly. I assume that if i had a Nomineee, it'd get his PERSONAL utility bill?, but they demand for company not personal :)

Bank statement as i said is last hope, but i'm looking for other options... Any idea? Maybe a virtual office provider that can get a bill?

I'm not sure i understand things correctly. I assume that if i had a Nomineee, it'd get his PERSONAL utility bill?, but they demand for company not personal :)

Bank statement as i said is last hope, but i'm looking for other options... Any idea? Maybe a virtual office provider that can get a bill?

I am sorry, if you meant company's Utility, there is nothing you can do. Sometimes, it is possible to get (a fake) office lease agreement, as a replacement for the Utility, but as I said, it all depends on the provider what is acceptable and what not.

In some cases, they are satisfied with Nominee's Utility if Company's Utility is not possible to get.