Our valued sponsor

Business debit card for legit business - Panama

Nat

Sep 20, 2018
Visit site
Hello everyone in OCT,

I've been following the forum in the last couple of months, and if I had an answer for my issue I wouldn't be posting a new thread. Hopefully we can get to an answer that helps me, and that could be useful for other people as well.

With that said,

I need a debit card for my Panamanian corporation. Currently using TransferWise, works great to make payments and to get paid (although I can't yet get paid directly in USD for the moment) but still, I'm very happy with it.
Business cards in Panama are not available yet. I would use it for travel expenses, online payments, ATM withdrawals.

Some key information that might help to come up with ideas/ solution:
- UBO residency: both non EU and EU residency
- Willing to travel inside the EU for a bank interview
- Nature of business: trading of alcoholic beverages from the EU to the US, South America and Asia.
- 3 Nominee directors, own power of attorney.

That's my current situation today,

looking forward for an answer that helps me and future OCT people with a similar issue.

Thanks,

Hello everyone in OCT,

I've been following the forum in the last couple of months, and if I had an answer for my issue I wouldn't be posting a new thread. Hopefully we can get to an answer that helps me, and that could be useful for other people as well.

With that said,

I need a debit card for my Panamanian corporation. Currently using TransferWise, works great to make payments and to get paid (although I can't yet get paid directly in USD for the moment) but still, I'm very happy with it.
Business cards in Panama are not available yet. I would use it for travel expenses, online payments, ATM withdrawals.

Some key information that might help to come up with ideas/ solution:
- UBO residency: both non EU and EU residency
- Willing to travel inside the EU for a bank interview
- Nature of business: trading of alcoholic beverages from the EU to the US, South America and Asia.
- 3 Nominee directors, own power of attorney.

That's my current situation today,

looking forward for an answer that helps me and future OCT people with a similar issue.

Thanks,

TransferWise has a debit card available ....: TransferWise Card - Borderless

Reactions: Nat

Latest Threads