Our valued sponsor

Buy a new Passport in St. Kitts and get citizenship! It's true and real!!

drillbill

Offshore Agent
Jan 6, 2009
Visit site
I just came across lots and lots of articles from reliable source like http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-03-11/passport-king-christian-kalin-helps-nations-sell-citizenship where I read you can buy a real passport including citizenship in St. Kitts for only USD 250,000 this seems as much for the small man but for the majority of investors and IM's it may not be a problem.

Thanks to Kalin, St. Kitts has become the world?s most popular place to buy a passport, offering citizenship for $250,000 with no requirement that applicants ever set foot on the island?s sun-kissed shores. Buyers get visa-free travel to 132 countries, limited disclosure of financial information, and no taxes on income or capital gains. The program became so successful that St. Kitts emerged from the global financial crisis far ahead of its neighbors in the Caribbean. ?It?s been a complete transformation,? says Judith Gold, head of an International Monetary Fund mission to the country.
There is huge money to safe, you get permission to enter into 132 countries with this passport and you don't evene need to visit St. Kitts everything is handled by e-mail, skype and phone.

And Cyprus seems to follow this, they offer citizenship and passport if you buy property there for 2,5 Million EURO again for most Russian and Indians including all from the UAE it's peanuts.

Yeah it has been possible for some time in Cyprus I know. Wasn't aware of it in St. Kitts and Nevis. We had a few request during the last 3 months but no one refered to the link you were mentioning. We will get into it and see what options there are.

There is much more details about it here:

The St Kitts and Nevis passport program gives non citizen of the twin island federation the opportunity to become citizens of this island paradise. The economic citizenship program was initiated in 1984 and to this date still exists with minor changes having been made. The passport program of St Kitts and Nevis includes two options; the Real Estate Option and the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation (SIDF). Both options for the St. Kitts and Nevis Passport program involve making a contribution towards the economy of the offshore tax haven.
To qualify for the St Kitts and Nevis passport program through the Sugar Industry Diversification applicants must make a contribution which is non refundable. The contributions to be made range from US$200,000 to US$400,000. The lowest contribution will make a single applicant eligible for the second passport program whilst the other amounts qualifies from three (3) to over six (6) dependents. The contributions made to the SIDF program already includes due diligence fees and government fees. The Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation is a public charity which was set up after the sugar industry in St Kitts and Nevis came to a halt. The proceeds of this foundation is used for creating new employment avenues for the former sugar cane workers of the offshore tax haven.

The St Kitts and Nevis second Passport program real estate option has double benefits; the applicant will own St Kitts and Nevis real estate and still qualify for the second passport program. For this option applicants must make a real estate purchase or investment of no less than US$350,000 in the islands of St Kitts and Nevis. The fess to be paid for this St Kitts and Nevis passport option includes government fees of US 35,000 per applicant with an additional US$15,000 per dependent, due diligence fees of US$3,500 and processing fees which are determined at the end of each case. Any property purchased cannot be sold until five years has passed. Transfer or sale of the Real estate investment does not qualify the new owner for the St Kitts and Nevis passport program.

To complete the process of applying for the second passport program of St Kitts and Nevis the applicants must submit the following documents; birth certificate, copy of current passport, bank reference letter, professional reference letters, a police record evidence of address (recent utility bill), Six (6) passport photos per applicant and a Medical Certificate. Most persons applying to the St Kitts and Nevis passport program hire the services of a registered agent who normally deals with filing paper work and the scheduling of appointments on the clients behalf.

Once the applicant has been approved for economic citizenship through the St Kitts and Nevis 2nd passport program the process of applying for a St Kitts and Nevis passport can then begin. A St kitts and Nevis passport can be used for visa free travel in many countries in the world including some European countries, Canada and Caribbean countries among others.
I actually considering to go there and get my passport and citizenship, it seems pretty interesting and attractive to me.

and here some more:

[h=2]Citizenship Saint Kitts/Nevis[/h] In St. Kitts and Nevis there are two main citizenship options; the Sugar Investment Diversification Fund (SIDF) option and the Real Estate Investment option.
Under the SIDF option, a non-refundable financial contribution (set according to the number of applicants) is paid to the fund and automatically qualifies to apply for St Kitts and Nevis citizenship. The second option is an investment option through which real estate is purchased by the applicant.

Applications for second passports and economic citizenship are made through our lawyer in St. Kitts and Nevis and through CCP Inc in Dominica.
I did not know it was possible in Dominica too, the criminal rate and killing rate their is even too high for me nerves.

[h=2]Dominica Citizenship[/h] There are citizenship options for different family sizes; Single Applicant, Family Application I (for a main applicant and spouse), Family Application II ( for a main applicant, spouse, and two children under the age of 18 years.) Provisions are made for more children at additional costs that are determined by age.
The Dominica citizenship, process can run approximately 2-3 months with comprehensive paper work and mandatory due diligence checks. It is a scrupulous procedure and the main applicant is required to go through an interview in Dominica, though provisions can be made to conduct the interview in New York or London (at the applicant?s expense).

Reactions: drillbill
Dominica was also new to me, will have a read and do some research.

This means you will pay either tax in St.Vincent Nevis or Dominica depending on which citizenship you apply for which again is 0% correct?

Latest Threads