Our valued sponsor

Buy bitcoins with Wire Transfer or Debit/Credit Card, read!

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I know a lot of you guys look for a way to buy bitcoins with a debit or credit card or even wire transfer, this service provider actually offer it Bittylicious | Buy UK Bitcoins Quickly it is a valid service as far as I have read.

I only tested it with €100 to see if they cheat or something, so far no problems got my bitcoins.

If you have any reviews, first hand experience please post here! If you have any alternatives, please post here I want to know and find a reliable source to do so.

Reactions: wtf
Great share. I will have to test this.

For people that own a PayZa.com account with Money on it, you can use the following method:
Payza, because the transfer is simple and cheap, since you are converting your funds into BTC within the account, not buying from yet another party. It can be time consuming, but because you share the same bank/card for both Payza and Paypal, you are in full control.
A typical flow from Paypal would be 1) withdraw to your bank/card, 2) load funds from bank/card to Payza, 3) convert X cash amount in Payza to bitcoin, and 4) withdraw bitcoin amount to your bitcoin wallet. To move BTC from your wallet to your bank/card or Paypal, reverse the steps.

Reactions: negon
Bittylicious is a realtime trading platform, its oriented for UK market, once you purchase bitcoins you have to make UK bank transfer within 30 minutes.
IF you are all verified and have internet banking ready you can get bitcoins safely in 5 minutes. It's not for high volume purchases. Limits for credit card purchase is very low.

Reactions: JohnLocke
So as I got informed by another user, you will have to send a wire transfer to the bittylicious.com account first to get verified, this beside the documents you need to upload? Do you know how fast this can be done?