Our valued sponsor

Buy gold and silver from blanchardgold.com

porkbunny

Offshore Agent
Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
I read their website:

At the beginning of the year, most forecasts looked for household spending to grow in the 3% to 3.5% range for 2016. With such spending accounting for about two-thirds of total GDP, this was an essential element of presuming decent overall growth in GDP, despite “headwinds” from abroad, business capital spending, financial market turmoil, and inventory accumulation.

and I view their introduction here

So how reliable is this service and would you trust them your money aka Gold if you buy it directly through this service. If I read it all correct they buy the Gold for my money for me.

Yeah but with all what is going in with Brexit it seems to be a real great idea to put some of your money into Gold. I have seen the other thread from OP and if my existing banks allow the purchase of Gold I will defiantly go for it.

Reactions: Emirates
So, some of you have tried this service in the meantime? Just wondering :)

Well, anybody have tried this website personally? I'm curious since a huge amount of money could be lost if its not legit. I would love to have a good feedback from this website so that I could refer and recommend it to my friends who buys and sells a lot.

Well, anybody have tried this website personally? I'm curious since a huge amount of money could be lost if its not legit. I would love to have a good feedback from this website so that I could refer and recommend it to my friends who buys and sells a lot.
How much are you going to put in there? I will try with a small amount tomowwor when I have been in the bank.

It really looks not legit indeed. But the reviews are more important for me since if anybody could share his/her review from the website, even if its look not legit, that would make me trust it more.

Latest Threads