Our valued sponsor

Buy Gold for Bitcoins anywhere?

Moro, a Slovenian company I mentioned earlier in this thread, has an office in Zagreb, Croatia as well. Moro's gold-for-btc prices are constantly better than e.g. BullionStar's, but gold storage is cheaper in Singapore. Moro delivers via mail, though.

The limit for reporting is 75,000 HKR in Croatia, about 10K EUR. These 10K limits (Germany 2K) seem to be for AML purposes only. Given how technology and data collection advances, it is only a matter of time when governments run gold sales data from different sources/countries through advanced computer algorithms. Probably the U.S. is doing it alrady.

Think long and hard about owning old in EU. Even if you buy it anonymously and hold when it comes to selling in future think what EU laws around gold selling will be like 10-20 years from now :confused:. The EU will also likely revert to heavy taxation of gold transactions to reduce its attractiveness as a store of value.

What would you suggest if you had 5 KG Gold all bought totally anonymous and we may think 20 years ahead? Living in the EU as an old guy at this time. To move out before it's too late or do you think new opportunities will show up?

Well selling anonymously obtained gold assets in 20 years time maybe impossible in EU. I don't think cash will be around in any great amount by then and certainly gold businesses will be under very very heavy regulation like banks depending on where gold price go in future and the role of gold in the future monetary system.

The EU can and will potentially bring in laws that say i.e that all "gold bullion" sold with an assay date after 202X will need XYZ documents from seller to accompany any resale plus heavy taxes on such transactions. This will make gold coins more attractive to buyers and sellers rather than bars which will offset a lot of the premium people pay now.

Right now I think the EU's biggest fear is the wealthy leaving the EU if they are heavy handed. So logically they will close this gap by extending exit taxation laws (they have this across EU as part of EU ATAD) and will enact laws that will be nationality driven rather than residency driven like US. What EU country would disagree with EU on preventing its tax paying citizens from leaving ns2.

I would say 100% leave the EU while you still can freely and without restrictions if you have opportunity.

P.S This post will sadly come back and haunt some people in the future.

Reactions: JohnSeed
I would say 100% leave the EU while you still can freely and without restrictions if you have opportunity.
100% with your post, specially this part
I left already before everything gets worse
EU is a demographic bomb, most of the public pension systems are a pozi scheme

not bad @Martin Everson really good information. I can't agree more to what you have line up there. I had a fear about what the future would bring with someone who has some sort of large amount of Gold (ever growing every month) on stock.

Thanks for your input thu&¤#

Good advice to anyone, just stay far away from these companies. All these binary options, trading and cryptocurrency companies are shady, I lost a huge amount of money. Things have turned out good for me, being that I was able to recover my money thanks to a recovery pro. You can reach me if you're interested in finding out how I recovered everything I lost. Rachelmillr4 {at} gmail ,com

Reactions: JohnLocke
Isn't there any reliable exchange or way to buy Gold bars for crypto anywhere? no one really knows about it, it can't be true???

Whats wrong with below options?

Lets start then with legit gold sellers that accept Crypto:

Singapore: BullionStar Buy Gold & Silver Bullion in Singapore | BullionStar
London: Sharps Pixley Buy Instore or Online in the UK - Sharps Pixley
Netherlands: Silver GoldBull Build your wealth in grams

Has someone tried this service provider

They claim you can buy Gold and pay with Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash - They can either keep it in an Vault Storage (Singapore, Hong Kong or Salt Lake City) or I can get it delivered.

Now I wonder if this service can be trusted and used by other's than US citizens?

Reactions: PaulKruger
Now I wonder if this service can be trusted and used by other's than US citizens?

This is that Mike Maloney yanky company. I would stay clear. Go for a Singapore company like bullionstar etc. Avoid any US connection.

They lookd good, reviewing right now. If everything goes well I will be reporting back here with what comes out from it.

Let us know how it goes anyway.

Latest Threads