Buy large ammounts of crypto with Cash

GiGoGo

I make things happen
Pro Member
Dec 10, 2018
Hong Kong
t.me
Hello,

Some contacts in Europe are asking me if they can buy Bitcoin from me but they are afraid to deposit more than 3000 Euro in the bank because they require proof of funds.

You know any way? They want 30k Eur or more

Also is there any country in EU that we can maybe spend that cash in Gold or Watches?

Thanks

Reactions: Tax Cow
Sounds a little odd.

Bitcoin ATMs can be used without AML documents. Only the KYC is a concern (after certain amounts like 300/500/1,000). It's easier for them to buy from the ATM in their country or nearby. 30,000 EUR cash can be spent on BTC with ease, with no AML and with patience, no KYC. A few bus trips and hotel bookings needed.

As a seller, ditch this business opportunity. The buyers are dumb and the cut you get is not worth it, if you respect your time and take into account what you waste for baby-sitting them through the process.

xzars is right.

To me is sounds like buyers are fraudsters or full of BS. If they really wanted to they can buy from vending machines etc if they put in some leg work.

Hello,

Some contacts in Europe are asking me if they can buy Bitcoin from me but they are afraid to deposit more than 3000 Euro in the bank because they require proof of funds.

You know any way? They want 30k Eur or more

Also is there any country in EU that we can maybe spend that cash in Gold or Watches?

Thanks

30k is not so huge.
Why don't they split in 3k x 10 if their bank is cool under 3k? It looks easy maths ;)
Or check with Russia , it is more common to buy with cash there , but cost of travel, hotels etc..make a non sense for this amount.
Spending cash became more and more hard if you want to be under the radar even in middle east bananas republic, but you will surely find some little store that will sell you a little PATEK PHILIPPE for this amount.