Our valued sponsor

Buy silver & gold or ... with bitcoin or cash in Dubai or other countries

jobre

Jun 21, 2021
Europe
Visit site
As I already mentioned in another thread, I would like to exit some crypto. I don't want to keep in cash because I am worried about inflation. I was thinking to buy some silver or gold or some other thing that I can keep it safely for 1-3 years. One route would be to buy silver or gold with bitcoin (if possible), another route would be to sell btc otc for cash and then buy gold or other investment with cash. Then I would also need to hire a safe box where I could keep it for a few years. I guess that would be the easiest way, no companies and papers, just a week trip to the country.

Can you buy in Dubai gold or silver worth of $100k with bitcoin or cash (can split into a few parts) and rent a safe box where you can keep it for a few years? Or is there any other country where I could do that?

I don't want to keep in cash because I am worried about inflation.

Ok

I was thinking to buy some silver or gold or some other thing that I can keep it safely for 1-3 years.

So you don't mind the risk of getting back less than you put in I guess.

@azb1 Nice list thu&¤#

Reactions: troubled soul
Can you buy in Dubai gold or silver worth of $100k with bitcoin or cash (can split into a few parts) and rent a safe box where you can keep it for a few years? Or is there any other country where I could do that?
Yes - this can be done without any issues.

Either Cash or Crypto is fine however most likely you have to do an OTC deal from Crypto to Cash and the purchase the Gold with cash.

Beside the link hunters posting there is also:

All of them may have interest for you, once read there are also

I just wanted to be part of the game sorry @Admin

Ohh... next time you can use Google search the forum, enter the below in google and it will work wonders.
Code:
site:offshorecorptalk.com buy gold

• Haha
Thank you for all the link. However I am not asking just about gold, if anybody has any idea what else beside gold and real estate I could buy I would appreciate.

I also checked some of the companies from the links. For some of them are located in EU and I know for sure they will collect your tax identification information because they are obligated to do so. This is why I was thinking about Dubai.

However I couldn't find any first hand story in other topics. The most important part is to make sure the seller is legit and I can safely save the purchased goods in the country where I bought for a few years.

If you're in crypto, why not buy $PAXG which is backed by real gold?
From what I read on their website this vehicle is similar to a twisted ETF - with the additional caveat of a complete lack of regulatory oversight.
Aside from that, unifying crypto and gold in a single asset for the purpose of value storage is a contradiction in itself. I would never want to have both interconnected.

what else beside gold and real estate I could buy I would appreciate.
.... Silver, Platinum, Palladium, Copper,
.... soft commodities and hard commodities
Just be aware that chances are that things might develop in a different way and you will get back MUCH less then what you invested.

As I read in your introduction you do not plan to abandon your entire crypto. The amount you want to pull out of crypto is however not big enough for reasonable asset diversification in the above mentioned sectors.
Therefore, play it save: Put 25% in Silver and Platinum to ride the "new green deal". The rest you can keep in cash in an insured bank account.
You will still have enough performance risk with your remaining crypto position.

Reactions: esdee
As I already mentioned in another thread, I would like to exit some crypto. I don't want to keep in cash because I am worried about inflation. I was thinking to buy some silver or gold or some other thing that I can keep it safely for 1-3 years. One route would be to buy silver or gold with bitcoin (if possible), another route would be to sell btc otc for cash and then buy gold or other investment with cash. Then I would also need to hire a safe box where I could keep it for a few years. I guess that would be the easiest way, no companies and papers, just a week trip to the country.

You need to rent a safe deposit box at the bank. Then your savings will be insured.