Our valued sponsor

BVI company registration please help with some questions to register the company.

happyjohn

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I want to know the following about the British Virgin Islands and registering a company there.

• What tax has a BVI company to pay when it is registered offshore?
  • Is it possible to appoint a nominee director?
  • Can we avoid accounting and filing of annual tax reports?
  • What bank accounts can be opened for a company incorporated in BVI?
  • Is personal visit required?
  • What documents are required to register reh company?
British_Virgin_Islands_Companies_Registry_%282%29.jpg

Is it possible to go here http://www.bvifsc.vg/en-gb/divisions/registryofcorporateaffairs.aspx for a BVI company registration or is a middleman / Agent required?

The Registry of Corporate Affairs primarily administers the BVI Business Companies Act and is responsible for ensuring that entities doing business in and from within the Territory are duly registered and that the Register of Companies is properly maintained.
The Intellectual Property Unit within the Registry of Corporate Affairs is responsible for administering all laws relating to intellectual property in the British Virgin Islands. Responsibilities currently include the registration and post registration filings under the Trade Marks Act, The Registration of UK Trade Marks Act, and The Registration of UK Patents Act.

Reactions: JohnLocke and bothe
Where did you get this Picture from ? :D

As for your questions, there is no tax to be paid, you can open a bank account at any bank in the World for your BVI Company and nominee director and shareholder can be appointed. I'm so Lucky that I have a registered Company in the BVI already with nominees, offshore bank account and what else is required to have the Company doing nice business for me ;)

Reactions: happyjohn
You simply need to provide a valid passport or other government issued photo ID, utility bill not older than 3 months with your address etc printed and most often a bank statement would be useful as well. There is no personal visit required everything can be handled online!

You simply need to provide a valid passport or other government issued photo ID' date=' utility bill not older than 3 months with your address etc printed and most often a bank statement would be useful as well. There is no personal visit required everything can be handled online![/quote']
You don't need the documents notarized or send by courier or something? Just scan and e-mail is fine right?

Where did you get this Picture from ? :D
As for your questions, there is no tax to be paid, you can open a bank account at any bank in the World for your BVI Company and nominee director and shareholder can be appointed. I'm so Lucky that I have a registered Company in the BVI already with nominees, offshore bank account and what else is required to have the Company doing nice business for me ;)
What banking did you open for your company and do you got an paypal account for your company?

Reactions: bothe
You don't need the documents notarized or send by courier or something? Just scan and e-mail is fine right?
No need for that.. e-mail and scan is perfectly fine!

Latest Threads