Our valued sponsor

BVI company vs Cyprus company formation please help?

pinacol

Sep 27, 2016
Visit site
Hello group,

This is my first post and I want to ask if you know what is better for me a BVI company or Cyprus company? When I read information about both countries I can see that BVI charge 0% tax and Cyprus charge 12,5% tax BVI has public register of companies and Cyprus has too.

I can read that the BVI is not as popular any longer as used to be while Cyprus seems to work good for e-merchants?!

Reactions: belarus and bastard
Welcome aboard :)

What business are you into?

I would recommend you to look into a Cyprus company! If the requirements are a merchant account and even PayPal it's going to be much easier with a CYP corp.

I send you a PM please check and feel free to get back to me.

Go with a Cyprus company for your purpose it's a lot easier to deal with both in the process of registration of the company and later on when you have to deal with banks and payment processors.

I wonder how does Cyprus compare in terms of operating an financial analytics/signals site - the regulator is very harsh with the local forex brokers...

Just register a simple new Seychelles company and ask your agent to transfer all shares from the Cyprus company to the Seychelles corp. That's it, you will need new incorporation documents for the Cyprus company which may add up some costs but that's it. really hassle free to do!

Reactions: pinacol
It can be the same agent but you can get the company registered anywhere you want and just get the documents changed as you transfer the shares to the holding company.