Our valued sponsor

BVI unlicensed financial service companies, warnings!

seat-my-business

Offshore Agent
Business Angel
Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
bvi-unlicensed-financial-services.jpg

When I'm doing business with new financial service companies in the various offshore jurisdictions I always check if there is any public available warnings from the financial service commission in the offshore jurisdiction in question. I have posted a few topics about Belize, Seychelles and now I want to make it easy for you to find warnings in the British Virgin Islands before you are doing any investments or buy something.Most often the warnings are about investment schemes and companies, promising high returns to their investors (public private investors) so they are don't licensed or regulated most often things are going wrong. My advise, check this website for more information and to avoid them ost common mistakes.Here is the direct link http://www.bvifsc.vg/en-gb/alerts/advisorywarnings.aspx

/monthly_2015_08/bvi-unlicensed-financial-services.jpg.efa67ed724fd129db8d4629f3bdf729d.jpg

Thank you for sharing, useful information at all times. For all users into these ultra fast money investment schemes, check this website if you are doing business with anyone in the BVI offering financial services to you!

Is someone really stupid enough to use these companies services? I wouldn't do that...!!!
There is a huge forum that even supports these type of business and making million of $$$ out of it each day. You can't imagine how many there are!

do you mind to share this with us?
Nope we are not going to share that information here, there is no need to make unecessary advertising for them. I have send you a PM so you can check out for yourself.

Reactions: lavel