Our valued sponsor

Can EU seizes money from my UAE bank accounts ?

I wanted to check what they're teaching these days at the university so I signed up to a LLM at a UK uni with a focus on International Tax and Trade Law. What I've experienced so far, talking with the students is that they're there to get a degree and work for good money - that's it. I do understand their point but they don't care about the laws, they don't care about the industry, they just care about that it's sort of well paid compared to others. Not only that but it's full of "snowflakes" that are identifying as that or that, in no world would I want a unstable mentally lawyer to be advising me in any way. If this is the future of the industry then the general population is doomed and courtrooms are gonna be filled with colorful heads. Another thing is, the classes teach about absolutely nothing, have nothing to do with real world problems and put a big pressure on learning about the morality, emotions and ethical conduct. Ethical conduct seemed to be one of the most important courses. During the group projects if your idea is creative and using interantional regulations (or neutral [grey area] solutions) to your benefit and gaining a sort of competitive advantage you're going to be failed. I almost got kicked out of uni for sharing my ideas and "spoiling the youth".

Last thing, I have long lasting professiona experience, yet when I was returning my papers what was graded most were the proper use of OSCOLA and punctuation rather than the content of my work.
I can't upvote this enough! You are 100% correct! Same here! It's frustrating, but we have to accept reality! Thank you for sharing this.