Our valued sponsor

Can I offer my offshore company in the Seychelles, Cyprus or Belize to be nominees?

Well, you can do this, but bearer in mind there is a lot of risk involved doing so.

Agree, you will have do make proper due diligence on each and every client to ensure that they are not into some "funny business"! You may want to know that you will be held responsible for all activity of the company.

Admin said:
Agree, you will have do make proper due diligence on each and every client to ensure that they are not into some "funny business"! You may want to know that you will be held responsible for all activity of the company.
Sounds true. But what do you think will happen if it is "funny business" activity in the company for one providing nominees?

ivan said:
Can I offer my company to be nominee for other companies I don't know the owners?
I'm looking into this because it may be a new niche I think.
If you do this please let us know here I can use this service very much. How much do you think you will charge?

All party's should be very careful here! I don't want to be the bad man (lol) but pay carefully attention to what you are doing and maybe consult a lawyer.

Reactions: dentel
I mean that you need to comply to several international laws and regulation! You also need to take into consideration the rules about preventing financing terrorism and lot's of other stuff.