Our valued sponsor

Can I open bank account in Germany with Offshore Company in Seychelles?

I'm not sure if this bank will open an account for your offshore company, Germany is a difficult country to open such accounts even legally they should be able to open it. You may ask them directly.

In regards to HSBC and Barclays I don't think you will face any problems with it even though I have no personal experience with it.

Sorry to hear that... you may have a look at the smaller banks in the UK or in Germany (if it has to be in these countries) but I doubt the application process will be different since ALL banks and financial institutions today require proper KYC and DD on each new customer they take on.

Maydi said:
It worked fine with a non-resident Cyprus company, or a resident-certificate VAT-registered Cyprus company?
Yes thats a good question please explain :cool: would be great to know a little more.

Thank you for clarification, with the proper documents it should be possible to open a bank account with any bank in Europe, but there may be circumstances which lead to a decline.

golive said:
I've reaed it that a Seychelles company can't be allowed to open any bank account in Germany, please correct me if Im wrong!
I wouldn't say it can't but I doubt any of the German banks will open an account for a Seychelles corp.

Reactions: coala
I believe it will be difficult to get a bank account for an Offshore company in Germany! That said, you may try with some of the very small banks there.