Our valued sponsor

Question Can I recieve money anonymously from a third party bank account or PayPal?

IwishIwasRich

Mar 19, 2023
Travelling
Visit site
Hello, I'm looking for an anonymous debit card or service that you can use to send and recieve and withdraw money (as in you can sign up without your passport or ID or SSN (not American btw) or anything), that can recieve money and also send it (preferably with an app). Requirements:
- Generally high limits (900€ or more) - Available in Europe
- Can recieve money thru bank transfer or payments from adsense, Amazon and and fiverr, and has a physical card
- Works for most things
- not a requirement but would be nice if it worked on ATMs
- not a requirement but would be nice if it worked for paypal
- Works outside the region it was ordered from (as in intl. ATMs)

Unionpay have one
UnionPay itself isn't anonymous; it's just a card network, similar to how Visa, Mastercard, and American Express are.

Someone out there might be issuing UnionPay cards that are (to some degree) anonymous, though.

Calay banking
Last I checked, Calay Banking has a broken website (most links/pages don't work) and fails at basic geography (Seychelles and UAE categorized as Pacific). I wouldn't put too much confidence in them.

UnionPay itself isn't anonymous; it's just a card network, similar to how Visa, Mastercard, and American Express are.

Someone out there might be issuing UnionPay cards that are (to some degree) anonymous, though.

Last I checked, Calay Banking has a broken website (most links/pages don't work) and fails at basic geography (Seychelles and UAE categorized as Pacific). I wouldn't put too much confidence in them.
Yes their Website have been broken now for a couple of weeks. Weird. It have been working for many years and they are legit. Their anonymous bank card they offer is a unique product where you pay an invoice partly of the whole amount to a company and with 100% confidentiality you use the anonymous card and the money is at the company instead of a bank etc. Downside is that is cost 250 Dollar each month. And if you pay from an account from an offshore account from an blacklisted country you have to proof where the money come from first, like not terrorism etc.

The unionpaycard seems to be the cheapest. The payment providor is in the Phillippines which is not part of the CRS so no report unless there is a big investigation and the tax authorities from your homecountry or Interpool contact them etc. (They are part of FATCA doe so not for americans.

If you use this in cour home country, is it possible in any way for your tax authority to notice the ATM withdrawals?

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people apparently think cheating is the way forward. I would like to politely remind you again to read our forum rules. I can already reveal that 3 warning points and a PERMA BAN are a reality. Think about it!

Reactions: Martin Everson
@JohnLocke Blue2000 did not get it and went on with the below two threads.

and

He is gone now. How unfortunate he did not listen to previous two warnings :confused: