Our valued sponsor

Can I trust Wamo?

Okay, if you make one more post with this bank you have identify yourself as the owner of this service and will get banned! Let this be a friendly warning from a friendly Admin that is in good mood today. The weather is nice here, I enjoy business ;)

Okay, if you make one more post with this bank you have identify yourself as the owner of this service and will get banned! Let this be a friendly warning from a friendly Admin that is in good mood today. The weather is nice here, I enjoy business ;)

Hi James,
I did not understand what you said. I'm a new member because I couldn't find any information about it. I am writing for the first time. I do not understand.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I doubt that Wamo opens accounts to companies with non-(EEA / CH / Gibraltar) owners. But try to ask.
@James Spader: I must admit, I do not understand well, too :) Do you think that @totofox60 's intention is just to promote wamo??

I doubt that Wamo opens accounts to companies with non-(EEA / CH / Gibraltar) owners. But try to ask.
@James Spader: I must admit, I do not understand well, too :) Do you think that @totofox60 's intention is just to promote wamo??
I opened some accounts for Maltese companies with them. They open an account fairly quickly with minimum documents required. Only EEA beneficiaries are accepted.

The Internet banking is not bad, but they are still growing. They are quite new to the market. Can recommend as effective EMI solution but only for small amounts with which you are ready to risk in case everything went wrong.

I opened some accounts for Maltese companies with them. They open an account fairly quickly with minimum documents required. Only EEA beneficiaries are accepted.

The Internet banking is not bad, but they are still growing. They are quite new to the market. Can recommend as effective EMI solution but only for small amounts with which you are ready to risk in case everything went wrong.

thank you for feedback.

total bulls**t. 90% of payments raise compliance issues, often beyond the pale. Support is extremely incompetent. Payments for entry and exit are carried out manually very slowly. In any situation they do not understand, the account is frozen (??) and they carry out some kind of checks. I think this is some kind of micro-micro company and you should not even waste your time on them. I can only say that only the Multipass.io company is worse than them.

Latest Threads