Our valued sponsor

Can I use offshore company to be nominee director and shareholder in Cyprus company?

Yes you can have a Seychelles (or any other company) to act as nominee director and shareholder for the company, it would be more like, to have the company appointed as director and shareholder so it will offer a perfectly fine protection.

I noticed that it is cheaper to do it that way, and actually it would also be a better solution in regards to privacy and asset protection issues because it add's an additional layer of protection.

Yes we will do that.. actually many who have a Seychelles company want it to be inserted as director and shareholder for a Cyprus company.

Very simply uou can just Submit a Ticket :check: to our corporate support team.

Last edited:
Reactions: stuntbiker
If you mean a Czech Republic company to be shareholder in an offshore company or Cyprus company then the answer is YES sure it can. Most often it would be the other way round i.e. "the Offshore company or Cyprus company will own the shares in a Czech Republic company".

Let's summarize, it makes no difference where the "holding" company (paramount company) is registered when considering to use a holding structure for a Cyprus or Seychelles company, also we don't have to be afraid of our privacy if the holding is incorporated in the Seychelles and finally we can bank in Cyprus on behalf of the Seychelles and Cyprus company.

Reactions: JohnAlley
dutchman said:
If I use a company to act director and shareholder in my offshore company then it is a corporate nominee correct?
That is correct. You can actually appoint any company to act as director or shareholder of an Cyprus company.

Latest Threads