Our valued sponsor

Can one open a new TW business account which will be independent from his current personal one?

Omen744

Mar 1, 2021
turkey
Visit site
I have a personal TW account. I know that I can convert my personal account into a business one, or add a business account or multiple ones

Can one open a brand new TW business account, with a new email and phone number, which will be 100% independent from his current personal one? The countries in a personal and in a business one will also be different. For if a business one gets shut down, the personal one will remain operational

I have a personal TW account. I know that I can convert my personal account into a business one, or add a business account or multiple ones

Can one open a brand new TW business account, with a new email and phone number, which will be 100% independent from his current personal one? The countries in a personal and in a business one will also be different. For if a business one gets shut down, the personal one will remain operational
Yes and No.

If you already have a Wise personal account you can open one business account in this account as well.

If you want an additional Wise account - you can open one but this new account has to be related to another company you have - so that it makes sense to Wise to open you an additional account.

Just open an additional personal account without any reason won't be successful as for Wise is no reason to see for this.

Of course you can't cheat on Wise by providing different personal informations.

You can escalate this till the very end and the craziest theory like many people tend to do:

You get a second citizenship from let's say Antigua - but still your name and birth date will be the same.

Most likely the AI of Wise is much more intelligent as most people think and will dedicate a double account and simply shuts all your accounts down.

Reactions: rowena and For Free

You can have 2 business accounts but need to inform them before taking any step to open 2nd account. Also those 2 accounts will link to the other inside Wise database. There will be some questions from Wise to verify but they are very transparent and you can explain your reason to have 2 accounts

My question still hasn't been answered the way I asked it.
* one personal account, email1, phone1, country1
* one separate business account, email2, phone2, country2
No. There will be 2 personal accounts and 1 business account (there is no seperate business account, it must link to 2nd personal account). And you will be risky when verify 2 different personal accounts

Latest Threads