Our valued sponsor

Can we take it again, Hong Kong company or Cyprus company?

jorge

Corporate Services
Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I need to know this for future plans. How do you think about the formation of a offshore company in Hong Kong vs Cyprus?

The pros and cons so far are:

• Hong Kong and Cyprus both require accounting and filing of tax reports.
  • HK and Cyprus corps both pay 0% Tax if doing business abroad and registered non resident
  • Cyprus allows Nominees and hiding of ownership / shareholders
  • Hong Kong is good doing business in Asia
  • Cyprus is Europe and opens the borders for Europe
  • Hong Kong is opening the borders for International business outside of Europe

Both HK and Cyprus company can open International offshore bank accounts in various of the major banks like Anguilla, Cyprus, Hong Kong, Seychelles, Isle of Man, Belize and so on.

So what do you think is best for an Internet business that is well established?

Reactions: JohnLocke
What I would consider is if you are doing business mainly in Europe or Asian countries. If the latter a Hong Kong company is the right for you, if you are doing mainly business in Europe or need European service providers for instant payment processor, banking, trade partners then Cyprus is No.1.

I'm not sure if you just can say it this way. Cyprus may be a good jurisdiction for doing business and strtegical corporate plans. However, Hong Kong may be good for strategy planning in Asia and the Asian markets. You can't say one fits all.

Reactions: jorge

Latest Threads