Our valued sponsor

Can you guarantee the opening of my offshore company?

Opening an offshore company is easy.

The difficult part is getting a recognised and respectable bank to open an account with an offshore (tax-haven based) company, especially if the company has a nominee director.

Also, no bank will be keen to offer a Merchant facility to any such company

Last edited by a moderator:
hugger said:
Opening an offshore company is easy.
The difficult part is getting a recognised and respectable bank to open an account with an offshore (tax-haven based) company, especially if the company has a nominee director.

Also, no bank will be keen to offer a Merchant facility to any such company
I agree with hugger, the offshore company is no problem to incorporate and it is possible to give a 99,9% guarantee that the company will actually be incorporated.

No, as you already mentioned yourself, the offshore company i.e. Seychelles company is not the issue the bank account can be. The banks have several requirements that a client need to comply to in order to open a bank account in Cyprus, if he/she fail they will refuse the account opening. This we can't for any reason not be held responsible for and for that reason we won't guarantee the account approval. That said, then the banks in Cyprus are very large and if you are not from a country with embargo or your are into some prohibited business i.e. pharmacy, gambling, mlm etc. then it will most often not be a problem to get an account approval.

Reactions: brianK
I would be courteous if someone make guarantees without knowing my business and without a written pre approval from the Acquiring bank.

Pay attention to the many 3rd party processors that mix not allowed business with legit business, once the bank finds out everyone will lose their money. These processors disappear as fast as they came.

Also please read the forum rules stephenbestel! You are not far away from the first infraction.

Last edited:
bundeswher said:
So offshore company guarantee is not a problem, the bank account will be a problem I guess?
True, what we can do is to look into your business case first and ask the bank for a pre-approval after that we can guarantee the account opening if the business case is exact what the bank has seen. After we have opened more than 600 individual bank accounts we have seen much and I can tell you nothing is always as presented to us when it comes to bank account opening.

Latest Threads