Our valued sponsor

Can you recommend a Belize bank?

Why would you like to do that? I just wonder what you expect to get out of it and what your goals are?

You may consider to transfer them into Cryptocurrency rather than Belize.

Here are some Belize bank you can approach:
International Banking – Belize Offshore Bank
Atlantic International Bank Ltd. I Offshore Banking in Belize
www.belizebank.com

I did not personally opened an account with these banks but I have been advised that it is possible to speak with them for remote account opening and Skype Video Call. Anyway, try to contact them and let us know here if you get any positive response from them.

Why would you like to do that? I just wonder what you expect to get out of it and what your goals are?

You may consider to transfer them into Cryptocurrency rather than Belize.

Here are some Belize bank you can approach:
International Banking – Belize Offshore Bank
Atlantic International Bank Ltd. I Offshore Banking in Belize
www.belizebank.com

I did not personally opened an account with these banks but I have been advised that it is possible to speak with them for remote account opening and Skype Video Call. Anyway, try to contact them and let us know here if you get any positive response from them.

Thanks. Luxembourg shut down my account without any previous notice. I need to move my money. I read that Belize have no DTC not TIEA with Canada nor USA. They comitted to CRS but it is not implemented yet. (As I understand)

So as far as I understand, opening under my LLC name with be ideal for me to protect myself in Canada.

North Cyprus is a joke.
I agree so much with that statement! Forget about North Cyprus!

Just pay taxes. 200K is too small an amout to set up a valid structure (the costs will be more than the tax you pay + the risk)
True, I would setup some EMI / Company setup and avoid taxes this way. If the tax man catch you it will only be a penalty not something you go into prison.

Latest Threads