Our valued sponsor

Can you suggest me the best Country for my company?

suolwoo

Mar 25, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,

Been reading this forum for more than a week and got signed up today.

I have been reading a lot but still quite uncertain about where to setup my company so here I would like to get some help.

Firstly, my company is a consulting firm, which mainly deals with investment in real estate, stocks and so on.

The main reason why I would set up a offshore company is avoid tax.

We can setup anywhere in the world basically as long as we get paid well and reduce tax, and most of my coustomers are from Asia.

Banking is very important for us. We need to get paid (mostly bank wire) and send it internationally.

So I am looking for a country where is generous for bank opening.

We don't have previous company history or record since we're all brokers before.

I don't know this is enough for members to help, but I will reply if more info needed.

Anyway I am really happy to find out this forum, it's great place!

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
Welcome to OCT ;)

Does your business require a license? Have you already tried before to get a company and bank account setup for your business?

You can setup the business in Cyprus non resident and get a Cyprus bank account for it. People are reporting back they have successfully get their bank account in Cyprus after long waiting and processing time, but what counts is that they get it.

You want to prepare a good business description and have a valid passport ready together with a valid utility bill not older than 3 months and notarized.

Also prepare a CV for every owner and shareholder, so it should be easy enough to get your business established in Cyprus.

Reactions: suolwoo
As an option, you may take a look at Hong Kong companies, it is common jurisdiction for those, who has Asian customers
Offshore banking is not so easy today as it used to be, You need to consider HK branches of banks, in which you were a client in other countries, visit is required

As an option, without personal visit - Swiss CIM Banque

Are your clients personal or corporate bodies?
You need to know, that many of EU banks do not accept payments from personal bodies or at least consider it as a high risk

Reactions: suolwoo
As an option, you may take a look at Hong Kong companies, it is common jurisdiction for those, who has Asian customers
Offshore banking is not so easy today as it used to be, You need to consider HK branches of banks, in which you were a client in other countries, visit is required

As an option, without personal visit - Swiss CIM Banque

Are your clients personal or corporate bodies?
You need to know, that many of EU banks do not accept payments from personal bodies or at least consider it as a high risk
Thanks for good info.
most of the customers are personal.

Yes, they provide personal identification through Skype interview
Min. Deposit is 10 000 eur/usd/chf for corporate bodies
okay there 95% of users looking for an account are gone, but thanks for the information thu&¤#