Our valued sponsor

Can't cash out my crypto and live my life...

Photoshop won't work with decent banks. Some third world banks may accept it.
Look into NFTs. Swiss laws as far as I remember don't tax any profits on them when you are a Swiss resident.
If you want to diversify - buy gold coins with crypto. Real estate also can be bought with crypto in some countries.
Stocks and bonds - not easy and high risk, you have to pass bank and broker complience every year. One year you may pass it and next year you may find your assets frozen.
How is a regular bank different from a third-world bank when it comes to fake documents?
A trade history is gonna be a .csv file most likely anyways.

buy virgin coins (for example bitcoin from the times when it was still possible on cpu or graphics, or monero) that didn't move ever since and pay for it with your current "dirty" coins + premium
Almost 0 chance you can find someone to sell you those coins.
Block rewards used to be 50 BTC per block, the guys who have those probably already sold or are way too rich to bother doing something like this.

On the other hand, if anyone's willing to sell their profitable trading history as a .csv file + screenshots I'd be more than happy to discuss it.

Hey mariodraghi, been in that situation, feel your pain :) Care to state your location (as precisely/vaguely as you can)? At some places it's easier to buy a real estate, at some places you would not be able to do it without passing SoF checks with a local bank. Also are you ready to pay tax on the whole amount in your country or you'd like to avoid that (much more difficult and will involve moving probably)?

Reactions: Donsted
Hey mariodraghi, been in that situation, feel your pain :) Care to state your location (as precisely/vaguely as you can)? At some places it's easier to buy a real estate, at some places you would not be able to do it without passing SoF checks with a local bank. Also are you ready to pay tax on the whole amount in your country or you'd like to avoid that (much more difficult and will involve moving probably)?
Hey Meta, I'm in Europe (not Malta sadly).
I'd love to buy real estate with crypto but where I'm located there's no such thing.
We barely have BTC atms.

I'm willing to move to save on taxes for sure, just not in a third-world country.
I would probably consider something like Malta or even Dubai + a US LLC.
The problem with this last part is banking, not quite easy to open a bank account remotely (that isn't an EMI) in the US.
For the amount of money I will be moving in and out of this bank account, it's probably best to get into something like Wells Fargo or Chase and then pay myself a dividend on a personal bank account.

At the end of the day, the main problem still remains trying to find a plausible explanation for how I accumulated my wealth.

well if anyone's selling I'm happy to buy at +10% with an escrow :)
I don't think it would solve your problem because you can easily be asked how did you pay for the ASICs and for the hosting etc.

that's why you need virgin coins from the times where it's plausible you have done it on you PC

if you're interested anyway I can help you find the seller

Move your crypto to Nexo.com.
Borrow Fiat against your crypto as collateral.

You'll need a bank that will accept the inward transfer from Nexo.
I assume Nexo could recommend some for large transfers if necessary.

Alternative: Mt Pelerin.
It's always free to ask if they can help.

We are a regulated Swiss financial intermediary and we process crypto-fiat transactions since 2018. We come from the crypto world and we know how to document your funds so that they can be accepted by a bank. What have cashed out funds coming from:
DeFi
Mining
Trading
Token sales
Bug bounties
Affiliate programs
If required, we can help you open an account in a Swiss private bank to cash out funds to, with no extra charge.
We will prepare your compliance file, and we will present it to the right partners within our network of private banks in Geneva.
Within a month from your first contact with us, your funds will be cleared on your newly opened private account.

Last edited:
I 100% know what you guys are talking about, but I'm sure there has to be a way around it to legitimize something that is already legit.
I don't understand how crypto scammers are living the life, buying jets and lambos and someone like me who got his funds through legit means has to be treated like some sort of criminal trying to launder money.
smi(&% rof/% No way! This HAS to be someone trolling us.

if there is no way out I will just stick to my current lifestyle and forget about what I had planned.
This is the ONLY good answer! You want us to reinforce your believes. We do. Go ahead and follow the path you thought was correct!

Good luck!

yes, some/most of it is money laundering
It is NOT! I went toe to toe against the US DOJ on this! Lawyers tried to lie about this to shove fees, but there is NO way anyone with a little brain could fall for this BS!

Also, this guy is in Brazil (my powers of deduction - or maybe Italy and he calls Italy now 3rd-world; some people think this way or some place he has access to Italian news).

Here is the definition of money laundering in Brazil set by their Supreme Court:
1693753046220.png

Translation:
Law No. 9613 of 1998 describes the crime of “laundering” or concealment of assets, better known as money laundering, which consists of concealing or disguising the illicit origin of assets or values that are the result of crimes.

So, in a truth table for it to be money laundering the coordinating conjunction *and* MUST be satisfied.

concealing/disguising *and* illicit/result of a crime. ;)

Example 1: If I sell my land to the US government, but don't tell anyone about it and conceal it, it is NOT money laundering because it was a legitimate transaction (by "law" the US government can't give me "illegal" money)

Example 2: If I sell my land to FARC, but don't tell anyone about it and conceal it, it is money laundering because it was an illegitimate transaction

Huge difference! There is a unanimous SCOTUS opinion that explains this in dozens of pages.

@JohnnyDoe
You both are 100% correct!

I find it SHOCKING that the "kid" is using the mug shot of Cesare Battisti (Cesare Battisti (militant) - Wikipedia ) as his profile pic. stupi#21

I would have used a picture of a quokka or a poodle. I mean, why associate myself with a convicted militant who is serving life imprisonment in Italy (after extradition from Brazil) for, including but not limited to murder, money laundering, the big T, etc etc :rolleyes:

a US LLC.
The problem with this last part is banking, not quite easy to open a bank account remotely (that isn't an EMI) in the US.
For the amount of money I will be moving in and out of this bank account, it's probably best to get into something like Wells Fargo or Chase and then pay myself a dividend on a personal bank account.
Out of an abundance of caution, I would close the thread now. cry&¤

This is extremely dangerous territory! None of us want smoke from or throw hands with the unnameable. I'm 100% dead serious!

Last edited:
smi(&% rof/% No way! This HAS to be someone trolling us.
lol
This is the ONLY good answer! You want us to reinforce your believes. We do. Go ahead and follow the path you thought was correct!
I would rather avoid that scenario just like I'd like to avoid living in a third-world country. Just not my cup of tea, don't get so sensitive about it.
It is NOT! I went toe to toe against the US DOJ on this! Lawyers tried to lie about this to shove fees, but there is NO way anyone with a little brain could fall for this BS!
I'm here for advice, if I knew everything already I would have not come here.
Also, this guy is in Brazil (my powers of deduction - or maybe Italy and he calls Italy now 3rd-world; some people think this way).
Not sure what you are talking about in the second part of this sentence but anyway, I'm not from Brazil. I wish I was that cool.
So, in a truth table for it to be money laundering the coordinating conjunction *and* MUST be satisfied.

concealing/disguising *and* illicit/result of a crime.
I actually didn't know both of those criteria had to be in place in order for it to be money laundering.
I thought 1 of the 2 was enough.
BUT. Question for you...

If you get caught 'concealing' the origin of your funds don't you still have to prove you obtained those funds legally?
If yes, how is that any different than my initial question where I ask how to comply to the best of my ability with a Source of Funds/Wealth request by a bank?

I'd suggest cashing it out and then declaring it and paying the tax...

As for past actions, you'd likely find the Government amenable as you've just given them a shed load of taxes anyway and they can carry on with their merry go round of wasting the funds and debasing the currency.

Otherwise, move to a more amenable country, liquidate, but also run the risk of being targeted for tax evasion for the transactions you made whilst under the tax law of the country of your current residency.

As for tracing it, i'd imagine a 3rd party provider could trace your transactions quite far...

you don't keep your money in Thailand, you keep them in crypto friendly jurisdiction, your tax and physical residency is going to be in Thailand though.
Quite a few OTC(s) in Thailand, all done through AMOL... *(AML)*

Last edited:
Already answered those questions a few replies back.
I will say it again to make it clear

- How much are we talking about?
A couple million dollars. under 5.

- Do you need/want to cash it out all at once for some reason or just trying to cover your daily expenses?
I want to cash out in 100k or higher batches, I already have a system in place to cover my daily expenses.
My end goal is to diversify my portfolio into real estate and traditional markets.
Only the NASDAQ and Crypto has outperformed currency debasement back to 2013... why would you jump from the position you have into TradeFi and get ice-cubed?

Gold - 4% PA
Real Estate - 2.5% PA
S&P500 FLAT
etc etc

Reactions: Donsted
How is a regular bank different from a third-world bank when it comes to fake documents?
A trade history is gonna be a .csv file most likely anyways.
Third world banks usually don't have much access when it comes to corresponding bank relationships, so even if you cashed out into their shitcoin (currency) you'd likely have issues getting the money into the 1st/2nd world and get frozen or SARs which will cause a world of pain by escalating your current SoF issues. lol

Oh and don't do fake documents, thats bank fraud, money laundering, and likely international money laundering, oh and tax evasion, computer crime and so on.

Just cash out and pay the tax and pray the gov is just happy with their cut.

I'd suggest cashing it out and then declaring it and paying the tax...

As for past actions, you'd likely find the Government amenable as you've just given them a shed load of taxes anyway and they can carry on with their merry go round of wasting the funds and debasing the currency.

Otherwise, move to a more amenable country, liquidate, but also run the risk of being targeted for tax evasion for the transactions you made whilst under the tax law of the country of your current residency.

As for tracing it, i'd imagine a 3rd party provider could trace your transactions quite far...

Quite a few OTC(s) in Thailand, all done through AMOL... *(AML)*
Adding to this, i've had 'access' to the Thai Gov FBI equivalent system for people in the country (foreigners).

Let me clue a few people in, the archive system of information they have in there connected to just about every aspect of a resident in Thailand (or tourist) would make the Gestapo proud.

And in Thailand AML, etc is a long prison sentence, besides they get to share the profits when the arrest goes down (that's the way they work).

*Its a nice lil earner*

Last edited:
Hey Meta, I'm in Europe (not Malta sadly).
I'd love to buy real estate with crypto but where I'm located there's no such thing.
We barely have BTC atms.

I'm willing to move to save on taxes for sure, just not in a third-world country.
I would probably consider something like Malta or even Dubai + a US LLC.

At the end of the day, the main problem still remains trying to find a plausible explanation for how I accumulated my wealth.
Ah ok. From my experience it will not help that much if you "find a plausible explanation" regarding transaction history and such. I guess it may be possible to find at least something and have a crypto-friendly bank that would accept it. But when you will try to buy real estate in Spain, for example (I was doing that, so first hands experience), the Spanish bank would want to do all the checks again... They would not be that crypto-friendly. When you will try to buy stocks you will discover that either you use the brokerage of your bank (bad and expensive if they have one at all) or transfer the money to IB and go through all the SoF checks again.
So my advice would be to think about injecting crypto in your business and that kind of things.
Wish you good luck anyway.