Our valued sponsor

Can't pay 16 Gbp for Wise business

Poem

Apr 21, 2021
Earth
Visit site
I'm trying to pay for Wise business via a bank card, 16 GBP, which my bank in Thailand will always decline, regardless of the currency I choose to pay with - GBP, USD, SGD... Wise itself is phibited, apparently. Elsewhere in the internet, I can always make a payment successfully using the same card details.

How else could I pay these bloody 16 GBP? I'd buy a virtual card in the UK or US and then pay 16 GBP using that new virtual card, right? What are the easiest to deal with services that sell virtual cards?

You can quickly get a Sepctrocoin, AdvCash or Intergir card for this purpose.

There are even more offering virtual Visa or MasterCard, after verification you can use this card right after.

I have AdvCash and it's verified. But the *virtual* cards "aren't avaialbe in my country". And I'm not from Zimbabwe.

I'll check out the other ones then.

What's the website of Intergir card?
Why the Zimbabwe slamming..... we all know the real crap happens at;
1619174289700.png

A Revolut account would work if you have such an account!
sure however revolut might as well be nigerian. They will close your account for whatever reason. Their business model is about people looking to spend subscription fees but actually not use their banking service. For usage of cards perhaps good as long as you transfer same name beneficiary into and out.

they are also in bed with TW so be careful

I'm trying to pay for Wise business via a bank card, 16 GBP, which my bank in Thailand will always decline, regardless of the currency I choose to pay with - GBP, USD, SGD... Wise itself is phibited, apparently. Elsewhere in the internet, I can always make a payment successfully using the same card details.

How else could I pay these bloody 16 GBP? I'd buy a virtual card in the UK or US and then pay 16 GBP using that new virtual card, right? What are the easiest to deal with services that sell virtual cards?
Have you tried Thai card from another bank? I find it hard that all banks in Thailand banned TW transfers.