Our valued sponsor

Capital Conservator any good for offshore banking?

bestman

Offshore Agent
Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Need to know if they are any good just found there website, reviews and other stuff about them, they look really cool:cool: does anyone know if they are save to use??

here is the link capitalconservator.com

I have looked at google and they get a hell of bad reviews for scamming people and closed bank account:mad: They say they are up to operate normally again and that the issues found on the Internet are belonging the past.

Does anyone has money in their capital conservator account and able to access them?

First let me say that I do not work for Capital Conservator, however I have been recommending their products and services since about 2002, after I went to Montevideo, Uruguay and met with the principals. Yes, last year was a tough year for Capital Conservator, for no fault of their own but to the best of my knowledge, not a single customer lost a single dollar because Capital Conservator paid monies from their own accounts, in the cases where money was seized (illegally I might add). Some of the customers I referred to them complained when services were slowed down and some credit cards had to be replaced but in the end, everyone was satisfied with the explanation of what had happened and to this day people thank me for introducing them to Capital Conservator.

Now Capital Conservator have made some changes and opened new offices in Europe and Cyprus and they have even better products than they ever had. I'm planning to write an article about the new and improved Capital Conservator on my blog.

If you don't work for Capital Conervator why do you defend them? Also it looks obvious to me that you are here to promote there services the wording of your post (which is the only one) smells like hidden advertising?

Maybe I'm wrong and forgive me for that but Capital conservator has a very bad reputation on almost any forum it is only rarely to see any psotive feed back, can you shed some light on the exact issue they had and more important how they solved it?

In regards to the problems they suffered, I think your reffering to the below e-mail send by Capital Conservator:

Please accept our apologies for the delays that have been presented in transfers, we are aware of the inconveniences we have caused and therefore consider it our duty to explain the causes of fires
Unfortunately our previous financial ally Capital Conservator for some time began to impair the service you have been providing brokerage transaction, which forced us to urgently seek new alliances that could perform this task efficiently, finding an excellent alternative and far exceeding the already mentioned, due to its history and a judicious investigation carried out by our team of experts, the services provided by Gaia Trust Bancor.

Unfortunately our relationship with the latter are under review by them, due to saturation presented in its support for some of our customers who wonder about our company, which has damaged our image in this institution, has hindered the process is being carried out

In seeking to solve the problems presented and while restoring our relationship with Gaia Bancor Trust, continue to seek other alternatives for them to get their resources, but has not been easy due to the number of withdrawals defendants, since it has not been possible to find financial institution willing to do them en masse, because as we have argued, prior to taking this number of transfers hope to get to know your customer, in this case we WWI Group, and as this happens only allowed us a couple of transfers per week for two or three months

We appreciate the patience that we have had and hope to soon find a solution that allows us to vindicate root

We remain at your disposal, we said goodbye.
You say they are extended to Cyprus, what is the company registration number there?

I defend Capital Conservator because I use their services personally and just noticed the post, so responded. I have joined this forum to meet new professional in the offshore services industry and to find some additional services to promote, also I'm interested to learn more about the changes in Geo-politics that effect offshore banking, as I have people with accounts in Panama who are seeking a new jurisdiction. I don't know much about the exact details of what happened last year to Capital Conservator, all I know is that they have provided an excellent service to me and the people I've recommended, despite what may have been said on other forums. As for a company registration number in Cyprus, you'll have to ask them.

Another of my interests in joining this forum is to learn about the best products and practices for Brazilian expats, since I live in Sao Paulo, Brazil and have been asked this question. Also, I want to learn more about payment gateway services for iGaming.

Welcome aboard siliconpalms, nice to have you here :)

May I ask for how long you hold a account with Capital Conservator? I'm just curious about how you managed to get your funds from them during the period with the problems they suffered with Gaia Trust Bancor

siliconpalms said:
I defend Capital Conservator because I use their services personally and just noticed the post, so responded. I have joined this forum to meet new professional in the offshore services industry and to find some additional services to promote, also I'm interested to learn more about the changes in Geo-politics that effect offshore banking, as I have people with accounts in Panama who are seeking a new jurisdiction. I don't know much about the exact details of what happened last year to Capital Conservator, all I know is that they have provided an excellent service to me and the people I've recommended, despite what may have been said on other forums. As for a company registration number in Cyprus, you'll have to ask them.
Another of my interests in joining this forum is to learn about the best products and practices for Brazilian expats, since I live in Sao Paulo, Brazil and have been asked this question. Also, I want to learn more about payment gateway services for iGaming.
Thank you for clarification, sometimes one just need to be caucious before engaging in discussions with new members favorizing certain services ;)

cheers

siliconpalms said:
Do you know if they offer 100% anonymous debit cards for the bank account? I mean something not traceable?

Pardon my delay in responding to this thread, as I wanted to get some questions answered myself, so I could better understand what may, or may not, have happened with Capital Conservator last year. Also, to answer a couple of the above questions before I share the Q&A I received back from Capital Conservator.

May I ask for how long you hold a account with Capital Conservator? I'm just curious about how you managed to get your funds from them during the period with the problems they suffered with Gaia Trust Bancor
My current account was opened originally with a Republic of Marshall Islands company back in April of 2007 and fortunately for me, during the time when there were delays my account was used only being used for receiving incoming funds, so I have never experienced any negative issues.
I wasn't sure if it were appropriate to publish here, the answers I received to the questions I sent to Capital Conservator, so I posted them on OffshoreNet.com However, here's an excerpt:

Q: Were CC bank accounts frozen in 2010? If so for how long? and were losses experienced by customers?
A: No CC accounts have ever been frozen anywhere and not one customer has lost one penny. Because of the problems in Macedonia, in which CC was never charged, but suffered collateral damage, Citibank and HSBC primarily, waged a war against us blocking our outgoing wires, so there were delays but no losses.

Q: Were there card product failures in 2010?

A: No, when we refused to let CSC debit our account for alleged "fraud" claims from Citibank without ANY evidence whatsoever, they canceled our account. Before that cancellation took effect we already had a new card program with Loyal Bank and have a second one with another bank already signed, which should come online within 30-45 days, and are negotiating a Visa program with a Russian Bank.

Q: What steps have been taken to avoid potential problems in the future?

A: We do no banking in CC's name. CC is now only a marketing company. All banking is done in the name of 4 other NZ Trust Companies, all of which have been approved by the NZ Government as regulated Financial Service Providers. Further, we receive incoming wires at one bank, and send outgoing wires from other banks. We currently have 3 banks. This makes it much harder to have the problems we experienced in the past. Everything is diversified, but centrally controlled. Also, our investment accounts are in different company names than our main banking accounts, and our gold accounts in yet another company name.

Q: CC has moved offices, to where? and why?

A: CC closed its Uruguay office because the hard-left government there made it impossible to work there. They were removing all of the financial privacy laws and the Banco Central wanted to regulate us even though we did NO financial inter mediation there. We still have people working for us in Uruguay as contractors from their homes. We also have offices in San Jose, Costa Rica, Valencia, Spain, Novi Sad, Serbia, and are in the process of opening offices in Larnaca, Cyprus and Zug Switzerland in the next 30-60 days.

Thank you very much for the reply. I was searching for services like they have I also found this company : royaloffshore but I don´t feel very good by using them. They offer brokerage accounts , just transfers with out need to open an offshore account.

Do you know any company to recommend?

Thanks

Achi

If it works for you I don't see why you should switch to something different. I can't find as many good reviews as negative about this company, so I don't know what to say.

Capital Conservator works perfect for offshore banking

I have been using Capital Conservator, without an issue, for over 8 years. One of my friends thanks me every time he sees me, for introducing him to Capital Conservator, say's he loves how he can manage his credit cards online and how simple it is to generate wire transfers (in and out). The fees for banking with Capital Conservator are fair, and much less than an account I had with HSBC in Malta.