Our valued sponsor

Card acquirers for US LLC (Wyoming)

RSGM

Apr 3, 2020
Visit site
Hi,

My company trades ingame coins for the game Runescape.
The company is a US based company (Wyoming).
I myself (the owner) am from Europe and thus do not have a SSN.

We're in the market for a new payment acquirer for card payments.
Any suggestions?
Preferably an acquirer that could pay out settlements to a European bank account (even though we're a US based company).

Regards.

Let me save you some time. You won't find any reliable or good ones without a SSN or USA person. US company doesn't open the door at all. Need USA presence somehow. Acquirers check bills ssn credit all that they are much more strict. Plus you will be designated as high risk even if you get someone most will deny.

Let me save you some time. You won't find any reliable or good ones without a SSN or USA person. US company doesn't open the door at all. Need USA presence somehow. Acquirers check bills ssn credit all that they are much more strict. Plus you will be designated as high risk even if you get someone most will deny.
We have presence in the form of an actual office, not a virtual one but an actual rented office.

Have you tried to contact websitebilling or some of the US 3rd party billers like CCBILL these may not be cheapest solutions but they are maybe solutions to help you get started.

so you are looking for US citizen to help you open one America bank account ?
No, i'm looking for a card acquirer for our US business. Where did u get we need a US citizen for a bank account from?

Have you tried to contact websitebilling or some of the US 3rd party billers like CCBILL these may not be cheapest solutions but they are maybe solutions to help you get started.
CCBill we contacted and they don't accept our business model. websitebilling i've never heard from. I tried to google but I cannot find a lot of information. Is it www.websitebill.com? They don't look like a card acquirer or atleast they don't have any information regarding it.

Latest Threads