Our valued sponsor

Caribbean passport - first use

kimbo

Aug 6, 2022
World
Visit site
Just go my CBI passport (Grenada) and planning to add a residence permit to it. Was thinking about Montenegro via the company incorporation route. It's cheap and easy. The problem is however that I'm living in the EU (eu passport+ resident card of another eu country) and not sure how do I exit and come back properly so that the home country doesn't notice (double citizenship issues).

So for example if I travel through Schengen by car, then enter Croatia and then Montenegro, which passport should I use and when? Maybe someone knows if they stamp passports and check for entry/exit stamps on the border?

The Grenada passport is new and clean, no stamps and no residence permits that I can show upon entry. Would this be an issue? I mean technically I can get to Montenegro with my EU passport... but then I'd have issues when applying for their residence permit because there's no entry stamp...

Any advice would be very appreciated, thanks

Just go my CBI passport (Grenada) and planning to add a residence permit to it. Was thinking about Montenegro via the company incorporation route. It's cheap and easy. The problem is however that I'm living in the EU (eu passport+ resident card of another eu country) and not sure how do I exit and come back properly so that the home country doesn't notice (double citizenship issues).

So for example if I travel through Schengen by car, then enter Croatia and then Montenegro, which passport should I use and when? Maybe someone knows if they stamp passports and check for entry/exit stamps on the border?

The Grenada passport is new and clean, no stamps and no residence permits that I can show upon entry. Would this be an issue? I mean technically I can get to Montenegro with my EU passport... but then I'd have issues when applying for their residence permit because there's no entry stamp...

Leave with you EU passsport, arrive with the Grenada passport.
Then depart with the Grenada passport, go back to your original country with your EU passport.

Reactions: KalasZX
Leave with you EU passsport, arrive with the Grenada passport.
Then depart with the Grenada passport, go back to your original country with your EU passport.
Add in this one to book 2 flights - one on your EU passport you use to go through the security checking and one flight on your Grenada Passport - in this case you never have the same flight booked with both of your passports and in case you had a name change in Grenada passport it even makes more sense however just booking one ticket could make issues when they check with which passport number you did board the flight and with which one you actually try to enter.

Keep in your mind Visa Free Travel isn't a guarantee for getting entry to the country - yes we are used to it as EU passport holder but turn up with your Grenada passport as whit person with born place in some western country and the first question will be if you have another passport.

Wouldn't touch Montenegro with company formation and Residence Visa - too expensive and complicated.

With Grenada Passport you can use countries like Georgia, Montenegro and even Poland as non-resident Personal Banking for a few bucks or to grow some history under your Grenada passport especially when a name change happened in the Grenada passport - if you want something exotic when it comes to Residence Visa use Paraguay.

The real deal for a Grenada Passport you get in Dubai, UAE through Company Formation you get the Residence Visa and then local UAE Bank Accounts.

Through the DIFC or ADGM you get Singapore, Liechtenstein and Switzerland Private Banking / Wealth Management access without even the need of travelling there.

Keep in your mind the CBI passport looks nice on paper but is in reality s**t when it comes to traveling - you have most of the time across the EU just one embassy - and sometimes like in the case of Vanuatu this is then again just a guy who purchased the passport.

Further don't underestimate how many Russians lately jumping on this passports - having first hand experience we know that all major airlines have issues boarding flights with CBI passports lately except Turkey as it's not just a small island.

Congratulations to the Grenada Passport - decent choice which is at least in the UAE Banking not flagged like the St. Kitts and Nevis one.

Not sure if I can send you a private message. Just wanted to know your thoughts and details on the UAE banks flagging St. Kitts passports, what does that mean? I'm still waiting for mine and was planning to go through the UAE route once done
It's the oldest one and most common one - issue with St. Kitts and Nevis is that there are stilll Passports circulating without Birthplace as St. Kitts and Nevis were pressured in 2016 to get it done you have some Passport holder without any birthplace which is just High Risk for a Bank if they don't know the Birth Place.

New passports they look at your Birthplace and everything born in Syria, Afghanistan, Iran and lately Russia gets just straight to the trash.

Not impossible but much more diificult then not so common ones.

Still we would get it done.

It's the oldest one and most common one - issue with St. Kitts and Nevis is that there are stilll Passports circulating without Birthplace as St. Kitts and Nevis were pressured in 2016 to get it done you have some Passport holder without any birthplace which is just High Risk for a Bank if they don't know the Birth Place.

New passports they look at your Birthplace and everything born in Syria, Afghanistan, Iran and lately Russia gets just straight to the trash.

Not impossible but much more diificult then not so common ones.

Still we would get it done.
thanks for explaining. im from the EU so I believe will work just fine

Reactions: Jackx3 and Fred

You may want to reconsider your approach because the first thing they do in Montenegro is to look at your place of birth and ask if you are still a citizen. If so, you will be in essence submitting two sets of documents and in their eyes, your security risk assessment tanks from the start. Keep it simple.

Reactions: hlepic211 and Fred

Latest Threads