Our valued sponsor

Cartier Indictment

wellington

Mentor Group Gold
Nov 14, 2020
Visit site
I must say, @jafo might have a point.

This case recently dropped. : Purported Member Of The Cartier Family And Five Colombian Nationals Charged For Their Roles In International Money Laundering And Narcotics Conspiracies

Which brought back memories of many years ago.

Guy on the left did a Ponzi scheme, McAfee was involved in that scheme but also numerous others and connected to this Cartier guy, turns out the Cartier guy was a front for Cartels, and dare i say knowing a bit of the background, the Russian Mob.

I am betting quite a few other shoes will soon begin to drop knowing what i know about the individuals and the connected web.

Left guy (got off really lightly) 500k fine CFTC/SEC, McAfee was indicted but topped *himself, now the Cartier guy indicted as the money guy for the Colombian Cartel.

I wouldn't like to be the left guy right about now.

1714736440856.png

• Haha
Reactions: 0xDEADBEEF and jafo
One of those guys is the confidential human sources (CHS), criminal informants (CI), aka SNITCH!

(1) The 5K1.1 Motion section states that if a defendant has provided substantial assistance in the investigation or prosecution of another person who has committed a crime, the judge can take that substantial assistance into consideration at sentencing and impose less punishment upon the defendant. Further, if the 5K1.1 motion cites a law known as 18 U.S.C. 3553(e), then the judge can impose a sentence below any applicable minimum mandatory sentence.

(2) A Rule 35 Motion is very similar to a 5K1.1 motion, with two key differences. First, a Rule 35 Motion is made after a person has been sentenced. In fact, sometimes a Rule 35 Motion is made several years after a defendant has been sentenced to prison. Second, with a Rule 35 Motion, a federal judge always has the power to sentence a defendant below any minimum mandatory sentence, regardless of whether or not the prosecutor approves.

(3) Of course, there is the BEST, the unindicted co-conspirator, who usually gets a reward.... like this:

(4)
1714737572683.png

It's a VERY LUCRATIVE busine$$! Not to mention ALL the "under the table" payment$ to protect the identity of the confidential human source$ (CHS)/criminal informant$ (CI).

Oh....and you ask about "compliance" at the bank? If a compliance officer at ANY bank tries to f*ck with these "confidential human sources (CHS)/criminal informants (CI)," they WILL be charged with 18 U.S. Code Chapter 73 - OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.
1714737864224.png

Source: obstruction of justice.

There are hundreds of thousands of jailhouse snitches waiting for their turn to reduce their sentences by testifying against "anyone, including but not limited to compliance officers" whom they have NEVER met. ca#"!

• So, once again, don't meet with anyone to discuss ANYTHING that can be considered "suspect."
  • Do NOT allow anyone to take a group picture to use in front of a grand jury.
  • Don't flash wealth!
  • The most important: There are NO mutes in prison! EVER!
;)

PS. There are NO checks and balances! Forget about that Urban Myth to appease the gullible sheep. ca#"!

Latest Threads