Our valued sponsor

Cash deposit in Non CRS country close to EU borders

NicolasMaduro

Pro Member
Mar 17, 2020
Visit site
Do you know if there is any banks in non CRS countries that would allow cash deposits (10.000 EUR) per month?

and how do you prove source of funds as they will probaly ask when i deposit the

hypothetically I need to move funds to a bank without leaving paper trail

all is of course hypothetically

Do you know if there is any banks in non CRS countries that would allow cash deposits (10.000 EUR) per month?

and how do you prove source of funds as they will probaly ask when i deposit the

Most would allow it to a certain extent, but with those banks you are playing russian roulette. For that kind of movement i would just use crypto and withdraw slowly to an offshore bank account. I wouldn't use a corporate account nor try to smuggle cash through borders as it's f*****g stupid and will get you in trouble faster than anything else if you don't know what you're doing. Corporate accounts get scrutinized more so its not a smart idea for short term movements.

For the source of funds: Use savings/salary as the main source, safest being savings, if they try to dig further (Most won't unless you're from a sketchy jurisdiction), have a story ready and then you can say you made the money trading etc. Anything pertaining to "investment income" or "dividends" will trigger more checks and unnecessary attention so use that as a last resort.

When withdrawing, use middle men like transferwise before sending the funds to that bank account so the crypto origins will remain hidden.

All of it being hypothetically.

Reactions: GiGoGo

Serbia + Montenegro = > no remote opening. Just show in person to local banks. Open account with passport (no utility bills). Deposit 10 or 20 ke in one go. They are happy to get your cash, declare "personal savings". Expect 2 to 3 more days to get your debit card ready for pick up and or valid internet banking. If you travel with one friend or your wife : you can deposit extra 10ke.
Do banking with 100% local banks, avoid all the ones belonging to the Majors of EU banks or CRS ones
You can check origin of banks : List of banks in Montenegro - Wikipedia

Keep in mind Serbia and Montenegro will become one day/year EU states. Looks like Montenegro will CRS in 2023.

hahaha, first of all, LOVED YOUR NAME.

so, nicolas, what a pleasure.

well, the good old tactic of going branch to branch depositing small amounts wont work ?

For how long do you need to keep it going?

At one point, it makes sense to open up a small loss-making restaurant, a taxi business, or any other biz which is a plausible cash accepter.

If, however, you're a part-time drug seller who works alone, it's better to purchase something for cash first. Used cars make you 3-5% loss without specific know-how. In Amsterdam and Berlin, smaller drug boys also use cash-to-crypto ATMs and directly spend in a store which accepts crypto; plenty of spending options in both cities.

PS. Beware the lurking nigerian princes and princesses. I'm sure they all have excellent solutions to accept your cash.smi(&%

Latest Threads