Our valued sponsor

Cash Out Paypal without Bank Account

omantyel

Aug 3, 2017
Visit site
Dear Forum!

I opened this thread to gather some knowledge on how to cash out Paypal without having a bank account

attached to it. I did some research but didn't find a final answer to the issue.

Until now I had the idea to get a Leupay account with darks but the opinions regarding Leupay seem to have

changed drastically here. And I really don’t want to take the risk of not getting my money out of
the bank account even if I was able to open one up.

So my question would be if there is an easier method for getting my money out of Paypal. I was thinking about

Debit Cards with attached unique IBAN for example. But I didn’t find a solution there. It would also be

acceptable to cash the Paypal out to Bitcoin via exchanger. But I don't have a clue which one to trust.

So far I have a German Paypal. If the difficulty of cashing out would be easier with a Paypal from another

country I'd also be willing to open up one there.

Does anybody here can give me any information or hints? If necessary I'd also be willing to join the Mentor

Group.

I appreciate any answers!

Kind regards

Hi i have a problem with PayPal. In fact I m freelance translator from Lebanon living with my husband in Kosovo where he works for UN mission. Because PayPal doesn't support neither Lebanon nor Kosovo, i had to put my address in France (my best friend) as well as my French number. Today PayPal notified me that there are suspicious activities on my account and I have to submit them some documents to verify my identity. So I scanned my passport, my Visa card settlement, but they are asking for a bill on my name. I can ask my friend to send the electricity bill plus a certificate from her that I m living there, but will it work? And in case they refuse at PayPal, what can I do to withdraw my money? First I was thinking making a transfer from time to time to some friends then they send them to my Lebanese account. Unfortunately I can't have a bank account in France or any other country of Europe. Any help please? What should I do to withdraw my money from PayPal? Thank you for your help

Reactions: extremedox101
I opened a Payoneer account to get paid in the future instead of PayPal. But does Payoneer accept paiements from individuals?? If not what can I do? I m from a country who's blacklisted by PayPal, transferwise... and the people I work with in USA told me it's hard to make a wire transfer to Lebanon... So what's the solution? Where can I open an account with nearly 0 deposit? I want a bank account to get paid globally not to hide money I don't have.... Please help... Thank you

Reactions: extremedox101