Our valued sponsor

Cash - what to do?

I should have specified: only in Europe
Please pm me I am interested.
Hello, I believe I have the right solution for you. If you would be interested to hear.more, I can PM you
Please pm me.
You could always buy or make an investment in physical assets with the crypto,
Like a sailing yacht or fractional shares in one? We will happily accept crypto.
I send you a PM if you want more details
If I buy smth like a yacht and then sell it after a while there might be a question from where I’ve it in the first place.
Surely, move to Dubai, OTC, and then send back home and pay a tax on return (if any).
I get where the orig poster is coming from, i bought bitcoin around 28 cents lol, and even though i know the flow none of the parties exist anymore.

irony.
Yes I am anyway maybe moving to Dubai. But won’t I get asked in Dubai from where I‘ve the money? Like please show us the origin of it.

Doesn't necessarily mean he's lying. I have a friend who has ~4M EUR in crypto that's almost impossible to cash out because he didn't keep track of transactions. He made it across multiple exchanges (some of which don't even exist anymore) with spot/futures trading, staking, mining, etc...

Is it maybe possible to get in contact with your friend. Always great to have ppl in the same situation.

Surely, move to Dubai, OTC, and then send back home and pay a tax on return (if any).
I get where the orig poster is coming from, i bought bitcoin around 28 cents lol, and even though i know the flow none of the parties exist anymore.

irony.

Dubai is fine, I am not even planning to stay in EU long term. But won't they also ask me from where the money comes? Like the banks?
Isn't any country getting sure that the money doesn't come from illegal activities?

Is it maybe possible to get in contact with your friend. Always great to have ppl in the same situation.

Dubai is fine, I am not even planning to stay in EU long term. But won't they also ask me from where the money comes? Like the banks?
Isn't any country getting sure that the money doesn't come from illegal activities?
This is really what concerns me the most!
In the end they are going to ask from where the money comes from?

If I buy smth like a yacht and then sell it after a while there might be a question from where I’ve it in the first place.

There are many different ways of doing this, for example, you dont sell the yacht but charter it and cash out the proceeds from the charter while holding the investment in the yacht
you are welcome to chat with me in DM for more info and other options

Look for people who don't mind accepting cash. With the right setup, through the purchase and sale of a property or company in the Czech Republic, you can get cash to your bank account. The property taxes and fees associated with selling these assets are minimal in the Czech Republic, so it is a better asset than a yacht you have to maintain.

You need simply access to trusted people and it's not a problem.

There are a lot of offers on the market, especially for 10-15%.
If the amount will be more than 10 million, I am sure for 8-10% will be able to carry out the exchange.

Actually, I got offers exactly like this.
But my main issue is that I in general don't trust ppl, and it's not easy to overcome this. Especially if on the other end you will have real big trouble.

Reactions: bullhorn offshore
Please pm me I am interested.

Please pm me.

Yes I am anyway maybe moving to Dubai. But won’t I get asked in Dubai from where I‘ve the money? Like please show us the origin of it.

In my experience, no chance this happens. Especially OTC.

Reactions: Zaiga
Actually, I got offers exactly like this.
But my main issue is that I in general don't trust ppl, and it's not easy to overcome this. Especially if on the other end you will have real big trouble.
Im currently putting together a day charter yacht program that needs another $200 000 investment
This will give you a share 36% share of ownership in the yacht and investment returns of minimum of 12% pa and even up to 24% pa on good seasons!

You dont have to worry about trust, Asset backing of the yacht with insurance gives you peace of mind for the investment.

Latest Threads