Our valued sponsor

CC payments for Nootropics, SARMs, Peptides

walk8887

Nov 15, 2018
Visit site
Hey. I work with these products. They are not forbidden or something like that. But most have the status of products for research and are not approved by the FDA of course.
I used stripe and the front site, but unfortunately, I made a stupid mistake and the account was blocked.
I have to use paylinks with stripe and cannot automatically process my orders.
I want to know if there is a service that can accept payments for research products?
My store is an illegal online pharmacy, but it does not contain heavy RX products, which are prescription drugs, like modafinil, cbd and so on.
thanks

You will beed to mix your transactions with other payments which typically only will work if you find a payment processor which take pharmacy without license or legal opinion.

What you want to look into is a cover website which is expensive to produce for your products and a new company, you will process a few months before they close the account, so rinse and repeat!

Well think of this example:
You have two sites. Site A (real) and Site B (dummy)
Customer buys off Site A and gets billed by Site B on their CC bill
Customer then calls their bank and says they don't remember the charge relating to Site B (cause they never purchased anything from Site B). Bank looks at Site B and there is nothing fishy about it, just a normal site.
You get contacted by your merchant provider about the chargeback for Site B. Then you just concede the CB and your Site A is never even looked at.

Now, to avoid CB in the first place in this scenario, you just make sure to tell each customer who purchases off your Site A, that on their CC bill they will see Site B. So when they look back at their CC bill, they will remember what it is for.
This can be done by putting a very clear note in the order confirmation email, something like: "thank you for your order, just to let you know, on ur CC bill it will say SITE B for the charge" and thats it.

Another way would also be to have Site A and Site B have very similar domain names. Like:
Site A = bobbiesbits.com
Site B = bobbysbits.com
So even if the customer sees Site B on their CC bill they will remember it was for a purchase they made on Site A!

You will beed to mix your transactions with other payments which typically only will work if you find a payment processor which take pharmacy without license or legal opinion.

What you want to look into is a cover website which is expensive to produce for your products and a new company, you will process a few months before they close the account, so rinse and repeat!

Do you mean the same method, as DimensionX says?

Yes something like that can work for you. There are several methods of doing this.

No it's not a secret but @DimensionX already describe what you had to do.