Our valued sponsor

CC/VCC + Adwords - any working solution?

uxpath

Oct 7, 2018
Visit site
I'm not sure if here is good place for this question but I will try. Maybe someone have experience with GA.

Do you know any simple solution to get Virtual CC working with Google Adwords?
Long time ago entropay VCCs worked with GA.

I need simple way to get CC using darks. I need solution to load these VCCs (using Bitcoin-SEPA transfer through piixpay.com) or bitcoins.
AlternativeIi'm lookin for solution where I can create corporate account and issue cards CC or VCC with different card holders names/address which I can use with Google Adwords.

I heard stories people who lost big money when adwords banned these accounts. I want prevent this situation. I prefer creates 1 adwords account for 1 project. I need good solution for this.
I can pay for useful knowledge.

Anyone have experience with wirexapp? Is possibe to verify account without phone/applications? only with scanned id/bills sent to email?

Reactions: negon
Do you know any simple solution to get Virtual CC working with Google Adwords?

I dont know of any simple solutions using ccs, but there are some out there. Talk to the cloaking providers and see if they will refer you to someone. Most people using adwords for dark are funding the accounts with methods other than cards, each country and currency combination will offer different payment methods.

Reactions: uxpath
that make sense. Not sure why someone is going to advertise his stuff anonymous ja334¤¤#

Anonymouse is not priority. I want prevent linking projects. Why? Because GA could ban adwords account and all linked account without reason.
I read few stories people who provide 100% white business but have problem with Adwords.

I know solution, but are u going to fund your VCC or you just need to verify your adwords. because it is weird. if you want to publish an ad you will need to fund your account anyway.

above + I have 5 projects which using different billing data in adwords. I need create 2-3 more account for new projects. I can load VCCs from my business EMI accounts. VCCs must have different card holder names and addresses.
I think about load adwords using wire transfer but VCCs are more comfortable. Solution like entropay is prefered because I can move funds from card to card.

I tested few VCCs providers(when entropay stopped work) but each time GA ban my account with reason like this:
"Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behaviour in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts."

Reactions: extremedox101
no all my projects based on selling own services or digital items.
I'm 100% sure that the problem is with payment method(VCC) because I can create GA account based on fake billing data, load this account using wire transfer (post office) and account working without problems.
When I try use vcc like entropay in 20-30minutes I see notice about suspension and perm ban in next 1-2days:)

bump, anyone know reliable service/person which can help with this issue?
anyone have idea how to build working and stable structure for loading multiple adwords accounts which using different billing data?

no all my projects based on selling own services or digital items.
I'm 100% sure that the problem is with payment method(VCC) because I can create GA account based on fake billing data, load this account using wire transfer (post office) and account working without problems.
When I try use vcc like entropay in 20-30minutes I see notice about suspension and perm ban in next 1-2days:)

probably an algo (if someone from x country/ip tried to load account with vcc account get closed , it's not manually flagged .
adwords is real bxtch .

bump, anyone know reliable service/person which can help with this issue?
anyone have idea how to build working and stable structure for loading multiple adwords accounts which using different billing data?
Trial and error bro and you will get there. Its worth hiring the different cloaking providers as a consultant and see what kind of advice they can provide..

Thus far only VCC method suffice, funding through banking also exist at the time of setting up/registering a google Ad acct.