Our valued sponsor

Central American Bank Busted by J5 for helping tax evaders

give this a deep read... i think is about this:
Two arrested for money laundering using cryptocurrency; One tied to Bestmixer.io shutdown

If this is correct then Alex115 post above has all the correct info: CYCAPAP1XXX BIC / SWIFT Code - CRYPTO CAPITAL CORP SA Panama - TransferWise

they were payment processor for quadriga, offered international multi currency accouts both private and business, funds seized for suspected drug trafficking and money laundering for the Colombian Drug Cartel etc. ns2

the amount was 25000 bitcoins that at the time were $200m and more, so that's pretty much it.

Last edited:
It's 100% not bestmixer. Bestmixer happened in May 2019 as per official link below. This central american raid happened on 22 Jan 2020.

I still think its EPB maybe...lol. Someone must know or have gotten a letter by now. Don't be shy folks smi(&%.

It's 100% not bestmixer. Bestmixer happened in May 2019 as per official link below. This central american raid happened on 22 Jan 2020.

I still think its EPB maybe...lol. Someone must know or have gotten a letter by now. Don't be shy folks smi(&%.

At the moment EPB is working 100%. No letters received.
EPB still continues to work with the UK correspondent, this partnership with the correspondent will end on March 15th.

Reactions: Cetme308win
lol....if it was HSBC it would be significantly more than $200m. Plus it would be at odds with below statement they made on raid stating that correspondence banking arrangements was at the heart of the raid. I am just piecing together this murder mystery and why the bank has not been revealed ns2.

------ start quote

“Tackling the abuse of correspondent banking arrangements was at the heart of our day of action last month, and we are looking beyond just a single financial institution in Central America."

---- end quote

yeah it's fun if it's really HSBC. I don't believe until I see on the news, but if it is I could die laughing after all the things they made in past...
if it's them, good that they are sacking 35k jobs (cost reductions of US$4.5 billion) smi(&%

this investigation is huge... some more details, it all came from the mixer thing...
(they have the server logs, they tracked crypto cards, and from the logs they got the IP and btc addresses, then it's all on the blockchain, just a matter of time smi(&% )

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-utl/j5-media-release-1-23-2020.pdf

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-utl/j5-media-release-2-18-2020.pdf

Latest Threads