Our valued sponsor

Certificate of Incumbency Issued by Seychelles Gov

The Certificate of Incumbency issued by the agent is the document you need, or the full company documents which will also show this information.
I work with Microsoft and they won't accept the Certificate of Incumbency issued by the agent. They stupidly requested a document issued by the Government itself. I checked my company documents but there is no document issued by the government. I have an incorporation certificate but it only shows the company name.

I think the document you want is "Register of Members and Share Ledger" and "Register of Directors". These Seychelles registry extracts will normally be stamped by agent. I think you can ask for recent copies with new stamps.

I think the document you want is "Register of Members and Share Ledger" and "Register of Directors". These Seychelles registry extracts will normally be stamped by agent. I think you can ask for recent copies with new stamps.
These documents will be produced by the agent as part of the company register and will also need apostille like the certificate of incumbency.

These documents will be produced by the agent as part of the company register and will also need apostille like the certificate of incumbency.

Ok thanks for clarifying thu&¤#.

Thanks guys for the comments but the thing is I already have apostilled documents but unfortunately they were rejected. The stupid verification team of Microsoft/Bing Ads asking for a document from the directly Seychelles government which does not exist. I will try to explain the situation to them one more time.

Reactions: GameBoy

Latest Threads