Our valued sponsor

Certificate of incumbency

proples

Aug 28, 2018
Visit site
I am trying to open a stocks brokerage account, and they are asking me this:

1) PROOF OF AUTHORIZATION TO OPEN ACCOUNT: Please submit the title page and relevant excerpts from the Articles of Incorporation, LLC Agreement, Partnership Agreement, Certification of Incumbency or other company document that demonstrates the authority of the officer signing and certifying the resolution document.

My registered agent can get the Certificate of Incumbency for me, but it's a ridiculous price of 200 euros. Is there any other thing I can get that shows the same info, without paying that much?

I am trying to open a stocks brokerage account, and they are asking me this:

1) PROOF OF AUTHORIZATION TO OPEN ACCOUNT: Please submit the title page and relevant excerpts from the Articles of Incorporation, LLC Agreement, Partnership Agreement, Certification of Incumbency or other company document that demonstrates the authority of the officer signing and certifying the resolution document.

My registered agent can get the Certificate of Incumbency for me, but it's a ridiculous price of 200 euros. Is there any other thing I can get that shows the same info, without paying that much?
It's normal price.
Check if you have any other documents that confirms that you are a director.

Latest Threads