Our valued sponsor

Cheap, no very cheap Cyprus company formation required, please suggest who to know.

naomi

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold
May 24, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I have googling lot's of company service providers and approached them for a quote noone of them seems to be cheap. I'm looking for a Cyprus company to incorporate, it MUST be cheap I can't afford 2000 or 3000 euros because I'm a new business and need to safe money where I can.

All company service providers in Cyprus offered the company for not lower than 2.500 euros except 1 they offered it for EUR 250 that's 10 times cheaper than any other CSP!!! Now I wonder what is the catch? Why can they incorporate a company in Cyprus for ONLY EUR 250 while everyone else is charging minimum 2500 euro's?

I need a reliable company provider but don't want to pay more for something I can get for less :) Please advise, thanks!

Well, I don't know where you have seen the EUR 250 incorporation in Cyprus but I can assure you that you won't find any one, and I repeat, you won't find any one who will go and incorporate your company in Cyprus for this amount! I'm sure this is some sort of misleading advertisement or they don't show you the real fee and once the order is placed several additional (hidden) fees show up and you need to pay for to accomplish the registration of the company.

So, when people open a support ticket, or send us e-mails with headers like the one of your we simply just trash them right away, sorry I have to say so, but, the problem is that to register a company is not like to buy a product that you use and through into the trash once done, no it is hopefully a business that one want to establish and hopefully this person has made some plan and business strategy already at this stage. To be the cheapest CSP is not a big deal, but the trouble starts once you need help, this can be for tax, VAT submission, privacy and asset protection reasons or simply request's from authorities in your home country who want to collect their tax or VAT which they mean the company has to pay to them and not in Cyprus... I tell you we have seen so much of all this, and we have on a daily basis clients who want to move their companies to us, unfortunately most often it is already to late when they ask! they most often already find them self into into the trouble and and don't have a chance to get out of it without paying huge fee, tax or even worth to run.

I draw this picture to tell everybody who considering a cheap solution with a fly by night company, or, amateurs who don't know what they are doing (or even worth, they don't care about anyone except the money they can earn) that you have to be very careful to who you trust your business and ideas, things can go terrible wrong quickly and easy, sometimes, you don't even know it before your are in the middle of the mess.

That said, it is up to each individual to make proper research and find a CSP who they trust!

Have a nice weekend ;)

I admit with Admin, CHEAP is poisen for your business setup! If you can't afford to pay a serious company to help then forget about it. Otherwise you can already now start to write the Greeting cards from prison while you place your order with the very very cheap company service provider. If you don't have something to hide in regards to tax, privacy or protecting any assets, go for it, but why will you want to incorporate a offshore company?

Don't do it!

Does the company have to be in Cyprus? What is the benefit of incorporating in that jurisdiction? A general rule for incorporating is that you get what you pay for. Cheap things are not good; good things are not cheap. If the general market rate is at a particular median level, I would not encourage you to use that particular service provider. I am happy to offer you further guidance if you need it. Best of luck!

clowcrow said:
Hi,
I have googling lot's of company service providers and approached them for a quote noone of them seems to be cheap. I'm looking for a Cyprus company to incorporate, it MUST be cheap I can't afford 2000 or 3000 euros because I'm a new business and need to safe money where I can.

All company service providers in Cyprus offered the company for not lower than 2.500 euros except 1 they offered it for EUR 250 that's 10 times cheaper than any other CSP!!! Now I wonder what is the catch? Why can they incorporate a company in Cyprus for ONLY EUR 250 while everyone else is charging minimum 2500 euro's?

I need a reliable company provider but don't want to pay more for something I can get for less :) Please advise, thanks!

Does the company have to be in Cyprus? What is the benefit of incorporating in that jurisdiction?
dwilson, you may look at which forum OP has posted, that should clarify why he is asking for a Cyprus company!! it will as well answer your question. I understand that you have a service to offer but I guess Admin will sooner or later give you warning points if you proceed this way which would be a shame since I think you can help me.

clowcrow said:
Hi,

To go cheap with any CSP is not the way to go. At all it is your business you will be gambling with! Find a reliable company / CSP who may have the knowledge to help you then pay what is required to accomplish your goals :)

I actually have a valid reason for asking why a Cyprus company. Every jurisdiction has key benefits and I want to learn about Cyprus as well. This forum is great for sharing ideas and learning and you can never know to much in this business. I am also looking for another offshore jurisdiction for my personal needs.

Everyone is more than welcome to ask questions ;) However to twist a thread to turn it into a question of which offshore jurisdiction is the best when the OP is asking for Cyprus specific questions is not relevant for this conversation, please keep that in mind :hello: