Our valued sponsor

Cheap server with quality support

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.

Extremely happy with centohost.com. I have been using their services for about 1 year and everything works fine. They offer good value and good service, compared to the I've been with. They are quick with their responses and seem to be very reliable.

I have seen nice offshore servers offered by superbithost.com team. I know they will meet your expectations.
You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.

For powerful offshore servers, I would highly recommend warez-host.com and their cool hosting deals.
Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.

In my opinion it depends on what stuff you use it for. Some years back for BH Stuff I used 2x4.ru - don't know if they are still so reliable as they were back in the day.

But currently I don't have such BH projects running so I use a VPS and a dedi from Hetzner - yeah many ppl don't like Hetzner for whatever reason but I have never had any trouble with them.

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.
I prefer to deal with well-known web hosts like rackspace.com, Kvchosting.net and Rareservers.com, etc.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Latest Threads