Our valued sponsor

Cheapest offshore company available? Where to go need below $500!

bitotan

Offshore Agent
Feb 22, 2011
Russia
Visit site
Hi,

I don't care where to get offshore company for cheap and don't care about any comment why I want it cheap, can you point me in the direction to where to find a cheacp offshore company registration in any offshore jurisdiction, my budget is MAX $500.

Please can anyone help, I need offshore company and bank account later.

Search on Google for cheap offshore company and take the first and the best of the search result there... I whish you good luck... please come back here and let us know how everything went through for you and please also post when you get troubles and let us know how everything is going ;) Just kidding.... good luck.

hmmm, why do you say so? Is there any reason for why your service is better than the cheap ones?

What I'm looking for is a simply cheap offshore company and not any tax or legal advise, if something goes wong it will be the offshore company that has to deal with it not me :)

Anyway thank you for the good whish, I will go on the hunt.

I think it is not okay to make any jokes about the issue, anyone who is out to buy something regardless what it is will be looking for the cheapest available but most also are looking for the exact same product to be bought the cheapest place. So the problem is that you can't compare such in regards with Offshore companies and the registration of the same. There is so much more you need to consider when choosing a Company Service Provider than just the registration of the company and the offshore jurisdiction!

I forgot to ask a question. If you only have $500 available for a offshore company and bank account including what it needs, then what do you want with the setup, wouldn't it be better to save the money, invest them into your business to grow it, and once done, simply setup a offshore company with offshore banking etc. that actually will fit your aims?

Latest Threads