Our valued sponsor

cheapest offshore company formation - for your business needs.

Did you checked with some of the CSP that are offering incorporation services in the UK sometimes you get corps there for ?1 ! There are offshore incorporation services that offer Cyprus companies for ?100 and BVI companies for ?120 - I have not testedt these providers' date=' but their fees are very competive.[/quote']
Not UK and UK is not offshore! I want to find some jurisdiction that has 0% company tax!

What alternatives we have if we don't like the mentioned?
As already pointed by several users in this thread you have many alternatives. The best privacy anyway, is Seychelles with their total anonymous and restricted access to beneficial data companies.

You get what you pay for as they say. Those who are cheap and low prices might have some a little bit defect or disadvantage in terms of product, if you know what I mean. But if you have the budget, why not go for the best and avoid cheap ones?

Reactions: negon
Agree why do you want to go cheap when it is your business we talk about? A single mistake and you will need help from your agent this is not possible with the cheap operations around tey are unable to help you or will provide you with false advise! Go for an agent that you may know can help you in the future.

Did you checked with some of the CSP that are offering incorporation services in the UK sometimes you get corps there for ?1 ! There are offshore incorporation services that offer Cyprus companies for ?100 and BVI companies for ?120 - I have not testedt these providers, but their fees are very competive.
You forget they charge you a fee to do the work. They advertise and operate with hidden fees!

When I started with our current CSP we simply formed a company and asked them to open a bank account, Belize and Cyprus was our choice. Everything went smooth and no issues at all, today my group is the happy owner of a large group of offshore companies and other entities protecting our privacy and assets each day!
Congrats, but what is your pint with all of this?