Our valued sponsor

Cheapest offshore private bank account?

assassin7

Dec 3, 2017
Visit site
Hey guys,

I need a private bank account for the purpose of crypto and stock trading.

Why do I need an offshore bank account?
1. Because most broker platforms don't accept my country.
2. Foreign remittances in my country are tax-free. So if I receive an international remittance to my bank account in my country, I don't have to pay income tax on it.

My plan:

Create an offshore bank account. Transfer my profits from brokers to this bank account. Then transfer the funds from this account to my personal account in my country and that income will be legally tax-free. Since the income generated from trading will also be outside of my country, there is nothing illegal about this.

My requirements for the offshore bank account:

1. Cheap to create and manage.
2. Strict on client privacy.
3. Easy online access and transfers.
4. The country the account is located in has zero or very low tax for foreigners (in this case, me).

Since my country does not have double taxation, I want the offshore account in a country where I will have to pay very tiny tax and then transfer all those funds to my country and also have evidence that I already paid tax on that money.

One country in my mind was Dubai - since I read that Dubai has no income tax (not sure if this is true). But I think Dubai has strict laws for foreigners.

What are your suggestions?

Will you be trading on behalf of other people or is this private only for your person?

Hey guys,

I need a private bank account for the purpose of crypto and stock trading.

Why do I need an offshore bank account?
1. Because most broker platforms don't accept my country.
2. Foreign remittances in my country are tax-free. So if I receive an international remittance to my bank account in my country, I don't have to pay income tax on it.

My plan:

Create an offshore bank account. Transfer my profits from brokers to this bank account. Then transfer the funds from this account to my personal account in my country and that income will be legally tax-free. Since the income generated from trading will also be outside of my country, there is nothing illegal about this.

My requirements for the offshore bank account:

1. Cheap to create and manage.
2. Strict on client privacy.
3. Easy online access and transfers.
4. The country the account is located in has zero or very low tax for foreigners (in this case, me).

Since my country does not have double taxation, I want the offshore account in a country where I will have to pay very tiny tax and then transfer all those funds to my country and also have evidence that I already paid tax on that money.

One country in my mind was Dubai - since I read that Dubai has no income tax (not sure if this is true). But I think Dubai has strict laws for foreigners.

What are your suggestions?
What about EMI?

Sorry for dumb question as very new here.

Does EMI can send & receive wire transfer to brokers for Stock, Future & Option ? Some brokers do not accept any third party payment or check. Only bank wire which shows Client's name.

Is there any suggestion ?

Will you be trading on behalf of other people or is this private only for your person?

Nope, not on behalf of anyone. All my trading activity will be private and personal - only for me.
What about EMI?

I don't know what EMI is. Google tells me it stands for Equated Monthly Installments.

I would love to know what business OP is into otherwise yes EMI is a great alternative to regular banking!

For now, I want the offshore company/bank account for trading purposes (crypto, stock trading) and e-commerce. Later on, I might use it for other purposes as well.

The two main reason I need offshore company or bank account is because:
1. Most online platforms don't accept my country.
2. Any funds that I transfer from this offshore account to my country's bank account will be tax-free.

And for this reason, I want the offshore company/bank account to be in a jurisdiction where I pay very little tax. My country has high income tax.

Does Worldcore provide account in the owner's name? I've read that's a feature they are planning to launch sometime in 2018 but not yet available. In their Website it says they still work using the "Reference" / "Payment Details" field.

Does Worldcore provide account in the owner's name? I've read that's a feature they are planning to launch sometime in 2018 but not yet available. In their Website it says they still work using the "Reference" / "Payment Details" field.

No individual accounts yet. They seem to be busy with their ICO, mainly.

Reactions: mrau
Thanks for the suggestions, guys. But I think I would prefer setting up my offshore bank account in a well-known bank in an offshore jurisdiction (like Dubai or Hong Kong). If anyone can provide suggestions for that, that would be great. I think I am more interested in choosing Dubai but I'm not sure about all the pros and cons of setting up an account there. Anyone here has offshore account/company in Dubai?

@assassin7 What country are you from? Just go fo the broker who provides the solution like this. Check Alaric Trader (https:/alarictrader.com), you can trade stocks, options and futures with them, in the same time, they open you a trading account with a debit card from DSK Bank (Bulgarian bank, a member of OTP Group). So you can have a win-win solution here.

@assassin7 What country are you from? Just go fo the broker who provides the solution like this. Check Alaric Trader (https:/alarictrader.com), you can trade stocks, options and futures with them, in the same time, they open you a trading account with a debit card from DSK Bank (Bulgarian bank, a member of OTP Group). So you can have a win-win solution here.

Hi Alex (new member!),

Can you tell me why a stocktrader uses Domains By Proxy, LLC ?

smells fishy to me ...

@assassin7 Are you Iranian resident perhaps? When you say "Because most broker platforms don't accept my country" that for me set of alarms bells.

Latest Threads