Our valued sponsor

Cheapest private banking in Georgia or Armenia?

The latest requirements from SOLO are a monthly spending of 1,000 USD or EUR per month with the card or 20,000 EUR/USD initial deposit. They don't expect a term deposit though.
TBC Status has to my knowledge no minimum requirements.

I do not suggest Armenian banks. From my experience they are slow, complicated and poor in communication.

I have experience with Hipotekarna, Prva, Lovcen, Societe General and Zapad. All require personal visit to the bank in order to open an account. No remote opening. Hipotekarna has very poor support by phone. Emails are rarely answered and do not lead to satisfying results. Compliance is insane and causes frozen funds. Lovcen and Prva are a lot easier but service is still not their strong suit. Zapad is a total waste of time. All have one thing in common and that is very archaic online banking with text messages only receivable with a montenegrin sim card that has to be kept alive in order to receive transaction numbers. Interest rates on Euro are higher than within the EU. Euro is the only currency available. Overall experience in Montenegro is quite lousy. Would rather bank in Georgia.

Reactions: Nyep and sialala
I have experience with Hipotekarna, Prva, Lovcen, Societe General and Zapad. All require personal visit to the bank in order to open an account. No remote opening. Hipotekarna has very poor support by phone. Emails are rarely answered and do not lead to satisfying results. Compliance is insane and causes frozen funds. Lovcen and Prva are a lot easier but service is still not their strong suit. Zapad is a total waste of time. All have one thing in common and that is very archaic online banking with text messages only receivable with a montenegrin sim card that has to be kept alive in order to receive transaction numbers. Interest rates on Euro are higher than within the EU. Euro is the only currency available. Overall experience in Montenegro is quite lousy. Would rather bank in Georgia.

very good feedback, thx thu&¤#

good info~thank you